Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

• !VI!
  • 09-27-2014, 07:11 AM

Honestly not expecting it to last long lol, I'ts kind of just become a thing now.

During this manditory vacation i did some .... lets say research

Now i know the wonderful community in dallas eccie can help little ol' me. since even after restricted eccie access, people from this site still tried to reach me... to either troll or legitimately book. But with very few exceptions, more in dallas then any other city i've visited in last 90 days, Dallas Eccie seems to mostly be about a giant pissing contest and if someone hurts your feelings cry on the board...

So i experimented, in 4 citys Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston. Dallas seems to be mostly drama and the people who are active posters all post very ... similarly (check it out a bit, it's very intresting) more so people do not change ther texting patterns thru text or message board very often... and something unique happened only in dallas.... i had 4 ladies message me posing as guys of various handles to boost the eccie mob mentality. and 6 guys...

Now as a follow-up, there a very very few providers that are in shape and well kept, beyond the make up and silicone, Honorable Mention to Tara Evens for actually keeping her physical fitness and rocking it hard.

I also do not believe in "body-shaming" but what is the appeal to the tatted-up "heavier set" girls that seem very popular here?

now that story time is over, my question... and this is for ladies and gentlemen... why? why is eccie important to you, and does it actually bother you when someone calls you out on your attitude? Have the legendary men of Dallas Eccie still not noticed if you act like a "bitch", you can't really expect girls to still smile?

and one other thing to the guys that get offended when i ask you to shower ... it's nothing personal ... but i will not want to touch you if you still smell like we were just at the gym for an hour...

As i simple not I will never start the conflict but i will go in when it's presented
Are you going to post taint photos? Taint knows no drama.
i had 4 ladies message me posing as guys of various handles to boost the eccie mob mentality.
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Care to share who these women are?

And welcum back. Been boring around 'chere.
WP:

It took you that long to figure out that the Dallas area forum has the most drama? I can assure you that if you include the other cities you mentioned and any other city or area forum on Eccie, unless Dallas members post on that forum as well, then group them all together as a whole, you would not have even 1/4 the drama (NCNS, WK crap, and all the agenda and name calling posts) in it as Dallas.

But, Dallas also has the most activity and the most providers than any other Eccie community. Speaking of providers, there are way more providers who are in shape, have excellent hygiene and also have great TCB skills than you think. You are right in that there are many providers who are not in shape, unkempt and/or their TCB skills are very lacking, and I have had appointments with and met all types from one end of the spectrum to the other, but she was always pretty per her pics! The only thing I can say about the providers who are out of shape, all tatted up and perhaps not that attractive is WALDT.

Many guys and girls on this site have multiple personalities in that they may seem to be the biggest asshole per their posting habits, but when you see them in person, sometimes, they are totally different people, fortunately, there are not that many who are like that, it seems that way tho as they are the ones who are doing most of the posting! Why do they do that? Because they can and many of the them who do that, get off on it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a different opinion on the same subject as others, but it is how you go about it and how you say it that makes all the difference between an adult and a child on an adult board or anywhere else. Do not let the trolls get to you and make your do something that may be permanently stupid because you are temporarily upset, as that is what their ultimate goal is, and WP, you have fallen into that trap alot.
Welcome back, spice is nice!

But, that being said, in preparation for a July trip down to Galveston I paid more attention than usual to the Houston board and the DRAMA almost drowned me. I mean it was insane! And when I posted my review the slamming I got for overpaying was just plain silly.

Anyway, be yourself as its all any of us can really do. Personally, I don't go with the "board" persona vs. RL persona, I've been on the "internet" since the Darpanet days and the same shit existed back then, only it was in ASCII. I have rarely found the "online asshole" to be other than the same in RL . . . they just tone it down or conceal because its harder to be an asshole FtF.

Just don't go fishing with stinky bait as you are bound to catch stinky fish . . . but hey, if its your thing . . .

As a famous person once said "Hey, its just SEX".
Now as a follow-up, there a very very few providers that are in shape and well kept, beyond the make up and silicone,

You are WAY off on this statement. What you fail to see is that there are MANY providers that ARE "in shape and well kept" Your POOL of providers that you have PULLED from Eccie is small in comparison to the amount of total providers in the Dallas area alone.

Eccie is by far a small part of the hobby community.

Spikebaby
  • L.A.
  • 09-27-2014, 09:57 AM

Honestly not expecting it to last long lol, I'ts kind of just become a thing now.

During this manditory vacation i did some .... lets say research

Now i know the wonderful community in dallas eccie can help little ol' me. since even after restricted eccie access, people from this site still tried to reach me... to either troll or legitimately book. But with very few exceptions, more in dallas then any other city i've visited in last 90 days, Dallas Eccie seems to mostly be about a giant pissing contest and if someone hurts your feelings cry on the board...

So i experimented, in 4 citys Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston. Dallas seems to be mostly drama and the people who are active posters all post very ... similarly (check it out a bit, it's very intresting) more so people do not change ther texting patterns thru text or message board very often... and something unique happened only in dallas.... i had 4 ladies message me posing as guys of various handles to boost the eccie mob mentality. and 6 guys...

Now as a follow-up, there a very very few providers that are in shape and well kept, beyond the make up and silicone, Honorable Mention to Tara Evens for actually keeping her physical fitness and rocking it hard.

I also do not believe in "body-shaming" but what is the appeal to the tatted-up "heavier set" girls that seem very popular here?

now that story time is over, my question... and this is for ladies and gentlemen... why? why is eccie important to you, and does it actually bother you when someone calls you out on your attitude? Have the legendary men of Dallas Eccie still not noticed if you act like a "bitch", you can't really expect girls to still smile?

and one other thing to the guys that get offended when i ask you to shower ... it's nothing personal ... but i will not want to touch you if you still smell like we were just at the gym for an hour...

As i simple not I will never start the conflict but i will go in when it's presented
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Welcome back! Couldn't you have just said "Hello"?
Care to share who these women are?

And welcum back. Been boring around 'chere. Originally Posted by Hercules

I bet I can guess a couple ...
Good to see you back...have fun and stick around a little longer this time.
  • ktiix
  • 09-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Some folks are in to soft women. As far as drama goes there is more here because there are more posts. A % of human effort extended on the net will always be hot bs.

As long as the girls aren't misrepresenting themselves who cares if they are tatted and soft. XD
As long as the girls aren't misrepresenting themselves who cares if they are tatted and soft. XD Originally Posted by ktiix
Some women who actively work out or PERCEIVE themselves as better-looking or in "better shape" than other women will literally bash them or put them down.. Not sure whether it's insecurity w themselves, jealousy, being intimidated by competition, etc but I do know that if someone repeatedly reaches out to you to antagonize you or always is talking about you without any kind of initial communication from you to begin with.. Well that's just jealousy or the other person really has a miserable life.

I've seen it happen on the board and behind the scenes myself where a well-known provider who is in fact in great shape (but has a shitty personality)has repeatedly told me I'm just a fat cow and that I need to go running with her sometime. And of course WP has openly stated I'm on her "fat girl" list. LOL

Sometimes a girl can be the hottest piece of tail on the planet with rock hard abs and a tight ass.. But that doesn't make her a great person to know necessarily
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Now as a follow-up, there a very very few providers that are in shape and well kept, beyond the make up and silicone,

You are WAY off on this statement. What you fail to see is that there are MANY providers that ARE "in shape and well kept" Your POOL of providers that you have PULLED from Eccie is small in comparison to the amount of total providers in the Dallas area alone.

Eccie is by far a small part of the hobby community.

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Spike baby, You are at the top or that list of providers in my book. And you are right, there are many.
Welcome back! Couldn't you have just said "Hello"? Originally Posted by L.A.
Yep. That would have been socially graceful approach.
Good thoughts ST!

But it's not a woman thing by any means. Fitness Fanatics of all sexes, colors, professions, etc., can be just as insensitive and moronic.

Before my joints started to fail me I used to ride a bike a fair bit... 30 miles a day, sometimes up to a hunnert on weekends. I am not/was not a skinny Lance Armstrong type. I was thick, but powerful. I could avg. 17 mph on the steepest routs, think of a Kenworth rather than a Vette.

The "fast" riders were the most arrogant pricks you'd ever want to be around. I'd just smile, walk away, go to the gym later and Press over my body weight and deadlift over 600 routinely.

P E R S O N A L I T Y!!!!

NO amount of diet and exercise can get a person one, for that you have to exercise the BRAIN!

So lets get out there folks! It's a beautiful day, not very hot, nice breeze. Go for a walk/run/ride, or whatever (just got back from my own walk . . . was passed by a tortoise I think). Then, do a little mental exercise ... reading, hell even deep contemplation of the "whichness of the why".

Have a stupendous weekend all!
  • !VI!
  • 09-27-2014, 11:26 AM
now everyone loves a soft cuddle buddy (don't mistake)

but a lot of the tats i've seen n the area are more brands (yea lets use that)

also i may have only names one provider but there are many providers that are well shaped and honestly well sculpted

my statement was (or should have been) it seem like there is a majority of girls who don't care what they look like, as long as they can take the D.

and please acknowledge BBW and flat out not trying are two VERY DIFFERENT things

and L.A lol of course not i've had 90 days to well enjoy my break from burning a bit.

i'm waiting on the keyboard warrior squad to suit up and go on the offensive as usual (maybe they have grown a bit in 90 days)