Redefining Austin CoEd - SL and I were talking with Ricky and....

trying to decide what direction we are going to take it.......

It's a bit boring these days...........

PM us some ideas of how you want and we will consider it.
Why PM?

Let the quiet masses come forward. Be nice to hear from something other than cockroaches.
Perhaps trying s.t.f.u.? that'd be a good start, or at least contribute something useful instead of the drivel and hate notes and belittling of existing providers.. you may not like them, but it's not your job to berate or judge.. ESPECIALLY YOU!!
Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. Googles maps might help with directions.

Or you can organize a Christmas fundraiser.
Perhaps trying s.t.f.u.? ESPECIALLY YOU!! Originally Posted by nuglet
A classic ...

Just curious but why are the three of you in charge of directing the flow of coed? Is each section handled by a member or a provider?
I'm guessing south!

IB
Perhaps trying s.t.f.u.? that'd be a good start, or at least contribute something useful instead of the drivel and hate notes and belittling of existing providers.. you may not like them, but it's not your job to berate or judge.. ESPECIALLY YOU!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Says nuglet as "he" judges and berates whispers.
Just curious but why are the three of you in charge of directing the flow of coed? Is each section handled by a member or a provider? Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Because we care...
Perhaps trying s.t.f.u.? that'd be a good start, or at least contribute something useful instead of the drivel and hate notes and belittling of existing providers.. you may not like them, but it's not your job to berate or judge.. ESPECIALLY YOU!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. Googles maps might help with directions.

Or you can organize a Christmas fundraiser. Originally Posted by saustin
A classic ...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Why all the hate? If it wasn't for Whispers Rockerrick and Myself what you would have here is.... well... San Antonio. Who wants that? LMFAO
Beg TOYZ to return. Then all but Uncle SL can leave since you can't play nicely.
Why all the hate? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Galatians 6:7 - For whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Says nuglet as "he" judges and berates whispers. Originally Posted by Still Looking
says the whispers suck up. love those symbiotic relationships..
Galatians 6:7 - For whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hebrews 10:30 NIV
30 For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people."

Doesn't say GFEJunkie now does it?