Worst things mentioned during a session?

So, going off the thread funniest things during a session, what is the worst thing said during a session?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=639164
Said during greek mish
"Slow down! Your balls are slapping mine."
Can't really pin point the worst thing said, but one thing that really gets under my skin is I've had a few providers start talking about their clients as if I really give a shit about what goes on between them and their other clients. As much as I'm paying I find that highly rude, selfish, and unprofessional. Not to mention that is a huge turn off and IOP killer. And when I tell them something I get the deer in headlights look, like they can't figure out what they did wrong. *smh*
I promise I won't put your name on my yahoo groups page.
-MV
I promise I won't put your name on my yahoo groups page.
-MV
Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Apparently you have me mixed up with your buddy and you have been notified where that group is and probably a member of his group. He has admitted being there and doing the deed so guess you do to as you probably hang out with him also.

Trying to slander me is NOT going to work. Get your facts straight.

If you are going to post stay on topic otherwise don't post.

WhispyBB.jpg
Apparently you have me mixed up with your buddy and you have been notified where that group is and probably a member of his group. He has admitted being there and doing the deed so guess you do to as you probably hang out with him also.

Trying to slander me is NOT going to work. Get your facts straight.

If you are going to post stay on topic otherwise don't post.

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

No slander bro, I thought I was on topic.
Never met him or hung out with him btw.
Anyway, carry on, great thread.