The quality of moderation since I resigned....

This has NOTHING to do with Spacemtn. To me, he is the best moderator Austin has had, bar none! I don't kiss ass but fact is fact.

However, I am having issues with how this drive by moderation is being done here. Who gives a fuck what I think? I resigned right? Well, I do because of that!

I have noticed threads closed for no reason stated or weak reasons given, people getting points from what I consider mundane. including yours truly.

I am not knocking the mod staff in Austin which is only Spacemtn. I just feel the drive by moderation should respect the dynamics in Austin and not be so quick to point, etc.

What do you think?

sixx
we need to figure out a way to reward the mods for doing a good job.. like at every luncheon everyone pitch in 2 dollars so the favorite mod of the month can get some head in vip or something... this way we can keep the good mods, and give the crappy ones incentive to not be such douches or to step their game up.
I am not privy to the inside baseball of the ECCIE staff. I have no doubt that few of our members are. Maybe you could be a bit more specific.

I think the moderation of ECCIE is far superior to what we had on the now defunct aspd. And they've got bigger assholes to deal with ... like you and me!
Sixx already got head in VIP from one of the lovely ladies if I remember right....Vikki? LOL!

But, I think things are going great. Space is doing an awesome job as well as the others that have stepped in from other places to help.
Sixx already got head in VIP from one of the lovely ladies if I remember right....Vikki? LOL!

But, I think things are going great. Space is doing an awesome job as well as the others that have stepped in from other places to help. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
So you are ok with threads closed with weak reasons and/or no explanation? Has nothing to do with Space, I already said that.....

sixx
If its their thread and they want it closed, who cares? This is just a board not a "real life situation" ya know? So if someone really like the thread and is upset it got closed...why not just start your own thread with a spin off?
Then the mod should say something. Space doesn't do it like that. MY point was the drive by moderation that is occuring....

sixx
  • Booth
  • 03-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Is this the first time anyone has ever gone from moderator to board's biggest Drama Queen?
Is this the first time anyone has ever gone from moderator to board's biggest Drama Queen? Originally Posted by Booth
No it's a simple question asswipe... stay out of the thread if you don't like it... contribute a review or something besides your posts!

sixx
  • Booth
  • 03-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
You go girl!
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by Booth
Say what you will, but I have contributed more to this site in a week than you have in the time you have been a member....

sixx
so, am I allowed to ask what happened to Whispers or is he not really banned?
Whispers will be back really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

sixx
  • Booth
  • 03-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Say what you will, but I have contributed more to this site in a week than you have in the time you have been a member....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
May we each get what we deserve for our efforts.