vacation time

OHH YEAH EVERY LADY DESERVES A BREAK!!!

SO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS OF A FUN RESORT AREA I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE NEAR THE BEACH ISLAND LIFE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE STATES BECAUSE I PLAN ON WORKING ON MY WAY HOME .......

ANY NUDE BEACHES IN THE STATES!!!
I COULD USE THAT AND A NICE NUDE MASSAGE ON THE BEACH WOULD BE BETTER...

I'M ALL EARS!!
OHH YEAH EVERY LADY DESERVES A BREAK!!!

SO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS OF A FUN RESORT AREA I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE NEAR THE BEACH ISLAND LIFE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE STATES BECAUSE I PLAN ON WORKING ON MY WAY HOME .......

ANY NUDE BEACHES IN THE STATES!!!
I COULD USE THAT AND A NICE NUDE MASSAGE ON THE BEACH WOULD BE BETTER... Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Probably the most famous nude beach (well, to be strictly accurate, "clothing-optional", IIRC), is Black's Beach in San Diego.

See: http://www.blacksbeach.org/ for information. There's a link there on "other places to go" that can give you some tips on other nude beaches in California.

You should be aware, though, that most formal nude beaches try to maintain a "family friendly" naturist atmosphere, and a "nude massage" any more involved than asking someone to rub some suntan lotion on your back is probably going to earn you an invitation to take it somewhere private. At best. The Black's Beach Bares website I've linked to will give you an idea of the kind of behavior that's tolerated.

Best way to fulfill your "nude massage on the beach" dream is to find a willing partner and a secluded area of beach away from any public beaches (nude or not) where you're not likely to be caught. Even then you're taking a risk of getting charged with public lewdness if someone does wander by and alerts the authorities, but hey, that adds to the excitement, right?

Cheers,

bcg
Well if you find a nude beach that you like I want to be the first to offer my nude massage services!!!
I'm no help on the nude-beach info, but still wanted to wish you a relaxing, fun break! Have a blast!
Hell Sydney....I have a nude beach in my back yard!!!! Just come on up to KC and I'll give you a tour and a personal massage!!!
Beach being loosely defined....just saying...
If you can't fly over to St. Maarten in the Caribbean, try googling (pun intended) Haulover Beach in Florida. You can sunbath nude during the day and enjoy partying on South Beach at night!

Good luck and enjoy!

H
wow urhuckleberry I just found this place myself and looks very inviting!!!

But thanks to all for your input..

Don't worry lots of pics to share!!!!! when i get back..
Too bad no bikini tan lines...tit·il·lating memories of huckleberry's spent youth...

H
Counting down to flight day.........HUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR RRRRRYYY!!
Dauphin Island, AL

And charter a small plane to fly you there from Mobile... the approach view is phenomenol. Lots of private beach area to explore, plenty of nightlife, great seafood, and fantastic fishing...