Weekends vs Weekdays

Which one works best for you? Is it better to sneak away while the kids are at school or on the weekends when your schedule isn’t as hectic?
Good question, but for me it depends. Sometimes the weekend becomes an issue of where I'm going without taking everyone with me. So, oftentimes I sneak away from work during the week, because it's more plausible that I'm going to see a customer during the middle or end of the day, than it is for me to come up with something random on the weekends.
That makes sense. Weekends are hit or miss for me. I get more business and family guys during the week. Weekends usually means single guys or college frat boys
I can easily see that's how it would be. So, which do you prefer...the business/family guys or the single and/or college boys?
I can easily see that's how it would be. So, which do you prefer...the business/family guys or the single and/or college boys? Originally Posted by HandsomeNeighbor
I don’t really have a preference since either group could bring both the good and the bad. Business guys tend to have stricter schedules and if I miss a call from them that’s it. The window has closed. Single men usually have more flexiable schedules and seem more willing to reschedule.