Talia/Alyssa in Glens Falls?

Im new to this, but im up near glens falls and and I saw alyssa post on stg so I texted her last night and we set up an appointment then she ghosted. I also texted Talia before I found out they might be roommates or something, and she answered today and now both are texting back lol. I did some research on here sounds like they have a history ghosting/being uninterested. Has anyone seen them recently? How did it/ddin't it go?
Also: if you know anyone close to glens falls that's reliable lmk, that would be sweet.
I’ve seen Talia. Clean place. Have to take shoes off at the door. Alyssa was there also but didn’t partake. Talia has a perfect body. The only imperfections she has are the several cheap jail-house tattoos all over her perfect body. Everything was covered, not my choice, even after offering more. She gave the worst (painful) blow-job I’ve ever experienced, so bad I thought it was intentional. Her pussy was clean and fresh for DIY. She preferred doggy and I highly recommend going straight to doggy. She didn’t allow me a second pop even though I rented her for a full unrushed hour but was done in 15 minutes. Talia is a nice girl but has the same attitude as a hot stripper. My experience with Talia was very wham bam thank you ma’am and don’t forget your shoes before you’re out the door. Also, the drive out there felt like forever but the place was nice and clean. Good Luck
I’ve seen Talia. Clean place. Have to take shoes off at the door. Alyssa was there also but didn’t partake. Talia has a perfect body. The only imperfections she has are the several cheap jail-house tattoos all over her perfect body. Everything was covered, not my choice, even after offering more. She gave the worst (painful) blow-job I’ve ever experienced, so bad I thought it was intentional. Her pussy was clean and fresh for DIY. She preferred doggy and I highly recommend going straight to doggy. She didn’t allow me a second pop even though I rented her for a full unrushed hour but was done in 15 minutes. Talia is a nice girl but has the same attitude as a hot stripper. My experience with Talia was very wham bam thank you ma’am and don’t forget your shoes before you’re out the door. Also, the drive out there felt like forever but the place was nice and clean. Good Luck Originally Posted by The Gent
Live close by them. Have visited both Talia and Alyssa separately. I agree on the terrible bj's actually both were terrible at it. Rushed both times. I will admit they both have decent figures, but not perfect. Haven't repeated and don't plan on it in the seeable future.
Stay safe.
GF is shot for hooker action.