I have never been so tickeled

The more I read the more I laugh. I am getting the biggest kick out of this site, especially in Diamonds and Tuxedos. I think I'm cancelling cable, who needs it I have all the entertainment I need right here.

Thanks for the fun!
Any posts in particular?
You should come join our Coven then...you think this is funny? You should see what we say in private lmao!
You should come join our Coven then...you think this is funny? You should see what we say in private lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think I'll stay clear that but thanks for the invitation.
Oh cmon...it's really FUN and even more funny when we get away with a bit more bwahahahaha!
She may have read it like an actual "Coven" and not a forum. If she did, Priceless!
She may have read it like an actual "Coven" and not a forum. If she did, Priceless! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm going to safely assume you're correct on that one... LOL
Well...that IS the rumor is it not? No shame in being a witch...we make things happen whilst others whine about why it's not happening for them lol.
Well...that IS the rumor is it not? No shame in being a witch...we make things happen whilst others whine about why it's not happening for them lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Purrrrrfect! LMFAO! Well said!

I'm going to safely assume you're correct on that one... LOL Originally Posted by Shayla
LMAO
Like I said the more I read the more I laugh!
We are here all week babe!
I won't be ladies I have plans.
Well darn! We will be in TN next week, but not for work so much. Halloween in the Smokies lol.
Like I said the more I read the more I laugh! Originally Posted by sexyginger4you
That's ok. The more you post, the more I laugh.
bwahahahahahahahahaha omg