Studio 54 raided - news report last night

In case anyone in the greater Cleveland area missed it, apparently there was a crack down and arrest of the owner of Studio 54. One location was on N*orthfield Rd in B*edford.

I recall seeing that this place had both an East and West location so I'm betting both were hit.

Scariest issue for any patrons is that for anyone paying with any sort of credit card, the article mentions they will be running the numbers for the card holder info.

Keep in mind what has been posted in the main legal forum and "Shutting the Fuck Up".

NO ONE ever talks their way out of a serious issue and the police can and will twist anything you say into the worst interpretation to harm you.

Not sure about Ohio but in Texas, as long as the place you visit was not previously known as a location where prostitution was going on, it is not illegal to RECEIVE a massage from an unlicensed therapist. It is illegal for her to offer or provide that service.

Might be a good time to scub your hard drive of cookies and cache if you don't do that on a regular basis. I'm sure it all depends on how desparate for more cash the cops are and whether they can spend the resources to track everyone who did not use cash.

And HOPE this guy did not have cameras recording anything.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/317...ffice-building