Encounter: Jennifer in GulfBreeze

User ID: -
Date: 03/15/2023
Name: Jennifer
Phone: 850-461-9321
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/okalo...a/217478272389
City: Gulf Breeze
State: Florida
Address: Near the zoo.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: -
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: About shoulder length, brownish. Didn't pay too much attention cuz it's not an issue for me.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older woman with a decent body. About 5'7" ish. She's not a model, but makes up for her looks with experience and attitude/enthusiasm.
Recommendation: Yes
I just sent her a message. She’s not too far from me so hopefully comms are good.
  • sg22
  • 03-22-2023, 01:34 PM
Is she cool with you contacting her via her number? Don't see it on STG.
All I can say is, give it a try sg22.
How's her headgame?
  • sg22
  • 03-26-2023, 01:11 AM
Anybody else heard back from her?
No, I haven’t.
It was probably a one time deal, she had a birthday the other day and I’m pretty sure she’s married.
Zero comms
  • V31L
  • 04-04-2023, 08:38 AM
Saw her yesterday. Older lady 54 decent body for her age nice tight pussy.
Anyone received good headgame from her???
  • V31L
  • 04-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Headgame is not bad I have had better but it is solid
What made you think that she is married? Just wondering.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed