Who's your ATF?

Who's your all time favorite local service provider?

Preferably one that's still around. A link wouldn't hurt either.
My left hand,, Rosie Palm, she will always be my ATF..

excellent TCB, works all hours of the day, is very cheap..
  • thegj
  • 01-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Alisha 1972 with Ella close behind
My second wife...
or her sister, cant recall
My left hand,, Rosie Palm, she will always be my ATF..

excellent TCB, works all hours of the day, is very cheap.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Ha Ha!!.. Good One Ralphey Boy - Gotta love good old dependable Rosie Palmer
Alisha 1972 with Ella close behind Originally Posted by thegj
Well, thank you, darling

My second wife...
or her sister, cant recall Originally Posted by harkontume
And Hark...that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen posted on this board yet....lmao

Alisha...xoxo
My ATF has always been Vikki although Sarahsmiles, Kat, Genesis, Crystalkitty and every other lady here is a very close second
Super Sasha
I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 foot pole since it may cause some hurt feelings............but since you asks it's a gal with a vagina and tits, and still has a pulse......the pulse isn't actually that important as long as the body is still somewhat warm.
A thru T - In alphabetic order so no one is offended.
(Top of the line) - elligant, sensual, topshelf - lovers all.
All HDH's in my book.
Metal Smith
  • Booth
  • 01-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Wicked Milf is my ATF. I've never met her or even seen her in person but she's still my ATF.
Wicked Milf is my ATF. I've never met her or even seen her in person but she's still my ATF. Originally Posted by Booth
Sorry Booth....she's already been taken Bro by Saint W.....You gotta pick another one.
My ATF Doubles team would have to be Melanie Shannon and Britney Bangs....hands down they are the best I have ever been with for a doubles session.

I have more than one fav for solo so I can't honestly say I like one of them better than the other. They all have unique qualities that I enjoy about them.
Sweet Sonya!!
  • Booth
  • 01-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Sorry Booth....she's already been taken Bro by Saint W.....You gotta pick another one. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Okay the one with the bad teeth who couldn't stop posting.