Timing and Planning

I am curious as to the lady's thoughts on advance planning and timing of encounters. Specifically, how far in advance is too far? 4 days? 7 days?

When would you like a guy to set up an appointment, assuming there were no background issues and everything was clear (ie, P411/datecheck et. al)?

I like to plan in advance to accommodate my business travel schedule but it seems that most providers are not a fan of planning too far in advance. Just curious. Thoughts?
Well, I have found that things planned out in advance have a higher percentage of no shows and cancellations.
I am curious as to the lady's thoughts on advance planning and timing of encounters. Specifically, how far in advance is too far? 4 days? 7 days?

When would you like a guy to set up an appointment, assuming there were no background issues and everything was clear (ie, P411/datecheck et. al)?

I like to plan in advance to accommodate my business travel schedule but it seems that most providers are not a fan of planning too far in advance. Just curious. Thoughts? Originally Posted by mattman
I prefer advance notice.

Usually 24 hours

I am a normal person with a normal busy schedule like everyone else in the civilian world.

I plan my week out the weekend before.

I usually take 24 hour notice to 2 weeks in advance.

The more screening the better as well as communication.
I am with the gorgeous berkleigh on this one...
I am with the gorgeous berkleigh on this one... Originally Posted by Alecia
Likewise Alecia...and Thank You
When I'm traveling, I like a few days notice if possible. Otherwise I don't care. If someone calls last minute and I have time, it's all good.
Advance planning is always great. Especially when traveling.
  • fawn
  • 09-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Well I prefer advance notice when possible, I have had guys book with me a month in advance... and confirm the day of and I love it... But it is not always feasible for most guys to know their schedules that far in advance.. So either advance notice or short notice it all works for me...
Well I prefer advance notice when possible, I have had guys book with me a month in advance... and confirm the day of and I love it... But it is not always feasible for most guys to know their schedules that far in advance.. So either advance notice or short notice it all works for me... Originally Posted by fawn
1000+
Well, I have found that things planned out in advance have a higher percentage of no shows and cancellations. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Oh wow! I actually prefer 24hrs or longer on scheduling a date because I want the chance to get to know the gentleman just like I would in the real world whether it be by email or phone! I can count on one hand that I have had a cancellation when a gentleman scheduled in advance and even then, he just rescheduled within the next few days!

For old friends, I even prefer 24hrs notice if possible.......remember I have a real life......I'm not sitting around my incall all day wearing lingerie and eating bon bons! LOL!
I prefer advance notice.

Usually 24 hours

I am a normal person with a normal busy schedule like everyone else in the civilian world.

I plan my week out the weekend before.

I usually take 24 hour notice to 2 weeks in advance.

The more screening the better as well as communication. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Exactly.

Totally agree. Especially now. My personal life doesn't allow "drop of a hat" appointments hardly at all - and on top of that, it seems that at least half the guys who just call me out of the blue- SERIOUSLY expect me not to ask for screening info. They all have the same bullshit excuse. "Oh, I don't hobby that often. I don't really have anyone that I've seen in town." Really? Bullshit. You don't just happen to know everything else about me and then all of a sudden when you decide to call - you have completely ignored my rate (cuz that's always the other thing they ask on the phone or in texts) and act like I'm putting you off because I won't even start to schedule until I've cleared your references.

I know I've gotten some that we have to go back and forth via emails and PM's and what not - but seriously. This is not "street walker for hire". Most of the girls on this board want references before they will see you.

I honestly don't see why most guys who hobby even once a month don't pay the $50 year membership for p411. FIVE MINUTE SCREENING. If I happen to be available when you contact me - which is rare, but possible...I can say yes as I'm pulling up your info! So simple!!!!

Advance is great. It's very much appreciated.