where to vacation

im 50,
and thinking of vacation in nov or april, where though, montreal ? never been there
id like to go somewhere where the women are loose and sexual dungeans are aplenty
need to be restrained by thin beautiful women
never been outside usa except for toronto
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=fishing

This is a classic report and will get you thinking.
wow, Interesting
Germany, Amsterdam, Haiti, Columbia, at least that's where the hooker addicts I know go.
Haiti, Columbia Originally Posted by jokacz
yep most ol commie ...progressives head ta developin world shit ...holes ta dabble in buyin impoverished trafficked ...pussy
yep most ol commie ...progressives head ta developin world shit ...holes ta dabble in buyin impoverished trafficked ...pussy Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And then there's the Catholic priests fucking little boys in Thailand. Have you booked your trip yet?
uh ...most catholics done ...be votin democrap
A client just told me about how the Phillipines is Hooker Paradise and the exchange rate is greatly in our favor.
A client just told me about how the Phillipines is Hooker Paradise and the exchange rate is greatly in our favor. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You can get all the Flippers you want in Toronto.

Of course they all claim to be Japanese.

I've never seen a good looking one, but to each their own.
Toronto doesn't compare. The exchange rate is not even comparable and the selection is not as vast.

The girls come from all over the continent to work for a week and feed their family for a year.
But we have you and few other GREAT providers to sample!
Toronto doesn't compare. The exchange rate is not even comparable and the selection is not as vast.

The girls come from all over the continent to work for a week and feed their family for a year. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You haven't been to Toronto lately. It's the poster child for uncontrolled immigration run amok.

It didn't become the size of Los Angeles overnight because a bunch of Canucks stepped up their rate of reproduction. It's like a mini third world country now.
You haven't been to Toronto lately. It's the poster child for uncontrolled immigration run amok.

It didn't become the size of Los Angeles overnight because a bunch of Canucks stepped up their rate of reproduction. It's like a mini third world country now. Originally Posted by jokacz
so yer sayin a ...country should control ...immigration?

...dont let yer commie ...buddies hear ya sayin that
so yer sayin a ...country should control ...immigration?

...dont let yer commie ...buddies hear ya sayin that Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Now where are your Repugnant party buddies going to get gardeners, maids, and slave labor if they control immigration? Of course they won't let them vote.
Tijuana.....

http://www.hktijuana.com/
I went with a buddy we split the penthouse suite with two bedrooms.

http://hotelcascadas.com/rooms-and-suites

The hotel is right over the strip club and all the strippers are providers.... We flew to San Diego crossed over and the hotel was there with a car waiting to pick us up the second we crossed. Fantastic women, food all around good time.

Only set back is some dont speak very good english Hence the reason i took my friend hes fluent in Spanish in all honesty though it didnt matter the girls know why you are there... Avg girl in the club is $60 Top girl in the club is like $80-100 Most are model quality and all get med checkups every month its actually regulated.