Date: 7/15/2023
Name: Buck’s Wild Fort Worth
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Superior Pkwy
Activities: FIV, FOV, nipple sucking, lap dances, mutual touching, light kissing
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders, black to lower back, and blonde to upper back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: S*****: Cuban, long blonde hair, smooth kitty, 100 lbs. A/B cup natural tits, decent looks
F****: Mexican-American, very long black hair, beautiful smooth pussy, B cup titties, full lips, beautiful woman, tallest of the three
C*******: Latina, medium length blonde, smooth kitty, full round ass, C-cup man makes, 5’5” maybe
Recommendation: Yes
The strippers trying to get 30 for lap dances at nude SC to go full nude is straight up bullshit. It’s 20 and if she won’t go nude for 20 take the one dance with bottoms on and move on. You got the wrong girl. She needs understand where she works. It’s a nude SC bitch. Lol. BW is right down the road go hit it. Ha.
On 5 dollar dance night I’ll let them get away with 10 nude. Some say 20 and say reg for 5. If that’s case I’ll stay with 5. The 5 dollars happening are your leverage for negotiations for cheap extras. They can keep grinding away at 5 a song or take a benji or so for some real action. If they hitting you 30 a song no way you getting extras, already easy money for them. Some girls won’t do the 5 dollar dances at all and I appreciate their honesty before we get back to seating area. I’ll do a 10 and maybe even. 20 nude with her for being upfront. The ones that wait and try pull that shit after you sit down don’t get much from me or they damn well earn it quick cause I’m super aggressive with them and if no dice I’m out quick.
I am still a noob at the SC scene… they see me coming and I know I look like an easy mark…
I can’t wait for the ricks review. I haven’t had a good time in ricks in a long time and bucks (not bucks wile) has been my go to instead. Maybe you found a diamond and can’t wait to hear about it.