Bye Bye Austin...I might never be coming back!!!!!!!!!

Bye Austin...i tried to visit and that didnt work. So goodbye.
Bye and be safe!
sorry things did not work out...perhaps another time.
Bridgette,

Would lack of business be due to your arrival in Austin. If I recall correctly, you posted an ad late Friday. Most hobby guys are married and weekend playtime is very difficult or impossible. Maybe better overall planning may yield better results. I am sure it's not a skills issue, your BBBJ's are top notch.

Sixx
Maybe it's the folks of Austin don't want to see you. You may have overstepped your welcome. You said you would pay me back for the money I loaned you, and still have not. You lied saying you are coming to Austin to pay me back. You set up a time to meet to pay me back, and then you just ignore me. This is the kind of actions where folks can see what the real Bridgette is.
and the plot thickens...

hmmm.. so BB did HD loan you money or not.

Ralphy has his popcorn and you shouldnt keep him waiting.
hmmm.. so BB did HD loan you money or not.

Ralphy has his popcorn and you shouldnt keep him waiting. Originally Posted by harkontume
actually just bought some almonds from Hippy Foods, but none the less,,

like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives
The reasons she's leaving are obvious let her go!
Hdlicker you dont know or what happened in Austin....and yes i know it was a last minute planned trip.

Yes he helped me out over 7 months ago and i hit family issues and left state im just now getting back on my feet. If i had the money i would pay him back. I just dont right now.
Yes he helped me out over 7 months ago......

.......i hit family issues and left state im just now getting back on my feet

........ If i had the money i would pay him back. I just dont right now. Originally Posted by BustyBridgette
Somewhere over the 7 months you probably made some money.

KARMA is a bitch huh?
When you do what u do u get what u give sometimes I remember at 1 of my gang bangs (on my bday by the way) you accused me of stealing your money but everyone knew better! I hope u get it together
I am a very compasionate person, but Bridgette did not share any family problem issues with me at all. It seemed like after she had the money and she was on her way she became rude about it. I think she just hides behind these excuses. So what she did not have a good time in Austin. What does that have to do with her doing what she said she was going to do.
@Absolutely, when are we doing that again, that was fun!

@Bridgette, Sorry yours got cancelled this week, don't know what triggered that. Hope you get your affairs straightened out.

@Sixx, no doubt she's got to be the best BBBJ in Austin, I'll definitely miss that. Keep your list updated though, I'm sure we'll find another.