Ok-- considering making Waco a regular stop

If there's interest in the area, I may decide to make Waco an option on a regular basis (as in, I will drive down there anytime with notice).

About me:

I am a GFE provider (Yes, BBBJ is on the menu). I am available during daytime hours for the summer (and occasional, but rare evenings). I'm what one would classify as "cute". I'm not a spinner. Some may consider me a BBW, but most would not. I am 5'5" 150lbs, 38D-28-42. I am thick, but I carry my weight quite well (none of my pictures are more than 6 months old, to give you an example).

Outcall is preferred, but incall can also be arranged with a little notice. I'm open to Waco, Temple, Killeen and all points north (Hillsboro, Waxahachie, etc).

Just figured I'd stop by, say hello, and see if there would be any interest in some "new blood" in the area.
................... and how soon can you get here.

With the exception of the wonderful Berkleigh, everyone seems to give Waco a miss. I am not a resident but spend months here due to my work and the absence of ladies, and the hassle of driving up to DFW or down to Killeen is considerable.

It may be worth updating your P411 details with an indication of Waco considerations

Bye

Lucky Waco! :-)
Hope you can get some interest in Waco!