the elusive Ms Tanzy.

I'll start off by saying I've seen Tanzy before albeit several years ago and using a different number. Well, over the last month and a half or so I've reached out to her 3 times. The first time she asked a few very general verification questions (like age race and occupation) and ended up not responding... Ok, no worries. Second time I got the "oh so you're still a stranger" line (like I said I've seen her every bit of 8 or 9 years ago) and after a few more texts it was "I'm really busy today" - even tho she posted all damn day and night after. Ok, sure. So today I hit her up because I see her posting... Told her it's "still a stranger again, but I'd like not to be " to which she replied "provider references?". Now, I don't usually jump through those hoops but I'll give her a few of em - including Leslie, wren (review coming) and Katee. Three reviewed ladies local to the area here on eccie which I made notice of my tenure here... She then asks for p411 of which I've never dropped coin on... So she's "never heard" of these ladies and since I'm not on p411 she just says oh well. I'm like, they post on the same site you post on, and gave her the "oh well" right back to her. Then tell her I won't bug her anymore... So now I'm "rude" and a "jackass". Bitches be crazy. Rant over lol. Happy hobbying.
When i saw her she told me that she only trusted one provider. She is extremely cautious of who she sees because of le. My really only complaint is her incall location. Her cbj isn't my favorite but it's not a big deal i did enjoy her but haven't been back
I had a okay encounter with her a while back.Just okay nothing mind blowing and haven't returned.
I didn’t get past the first interview, and I turned to walked away from it.
I met her once, didn’t have to jump through hoops that day (ymmv) and she was nice and fun but no kissing and cbj. I never went back.
The problem with tanzy is she would be easy to brush off and move on but her looks are just so amazing. I have very different taste I know but wow she is just such a built, beautiful, and fun girl. I saw her again last week.
I annoyed her once probably a year ago aftet messaging and she didn't reply and I had moved on. I just told her the truth, I didn't hear back and had set up with someone else by that time. It seems to be easier if you call her. Her build, those tattoos and her fun personality just makes her a awesome provider. I didn't have to do much verification and second and 3rd time just referenced where she lived while talking to her. It's very hard not to want to kiss her with her looks.
I guess I am guilty of wanting, what I am told I can’t have. Unfortunately Tanzy has a long list of things that I can’t have, lol.
But she is a fun gal to play with.
I guess I am guilty of wanting, what I am told I can’t have. Unfortunately Tanzy has a long list of things that I can’t have, lol.
But she is a fun gal to play with. Originally Posted by grinin22
In the words of faith no more, I want it all but I can't have it. We are all guilty of that. Lol