Leave it to Beaver

I found this article in a magazine and I thought that maybe some of you gentlemen will find it to be very insightful when it comes to pleasing a lady orally. It is long but well worth reading. I tried to shorten it as best as I could.

According to the article a showgirl in Las Vegas writes a sex expert explaining that she has been with a lot of men but has never been pleasured like this gentlemen was able to recently. She described how he was able to give her multiple orgasms. She was so excited that she asked this sex expert along with a PHD to share it with his to his readers of his magazine. This is what he said:

"In the upper portion of the labia is the clitoris. It is a must to locate this portion of the vagina in order to satisfy a woman orally. The clitoris , like the penis will become engorged when the woman gets excited. Gently suck her clit and get it good and wet. Leisurely work your way down the lips of the labia minora towards the v. opening with your tongue. Tamely thrust your tongue in and out of the v. opening, (fuck her with your tongue) then return to the clit. At this point, a man can stimulate his mate more intensely by gently pressing a couple of his fingers a bit north of the clit (this area is called the clit hood) and then pulling back thereby fully exposing the clit hood (confused yet). Now, suck that exposed part softly, varying the amount of pressure. Sucking on her clit and labia creates a unique feeling and when contrasted with usual friction can lead to more and better orgasms. There is actually less stress on your tongue when sucking instead of licking. Make a humming or moaning sound while doing so will turn her on even more. I guarantee this technique will driver her wild with desire. ""
Good post GFE J !!
I don't want to sound like I"m bragging, but I've received kudos from a few (well, more than a few) ladies for my oral techniques, which are similar to what's described in the OP (and I look forward to practicing the techniques described in that post, as soon as I have some money to burn--not this month, alas--and can decide who the unlucky lady is going to be).

However, in my experience not all ladies are wired the same. I've run across a few who just don't respond to similar ministrations to those described above.

Above all, you need to concentrate on what your lady is telling you here and now... she just might not respond well to this technique, and need a different technique to get her off. Don't get so involved in doing things "by the book" that you ignore your lady's attempts to guide you to what works best.

Cheers,

bcg
Juliette...
Attached Images File Type: gif Hard On The Beaver.gif (21.0 KB, 133 views)
Interesting!!!!!
You are right BCG. As in all circumstances not all tactics work the same for each individual. But, I do know that this is a well loved approach to getting ladies off . Thanks for your imput.