This is one thing that his references should have told me

So to make a long story short, a guy of a different nationality came to see me the other day. Perfect gentleman. When I suggested he get more comfy he tells me, "we have to get married first". I replied Come Again? and he says that in his religion before he can take off his clothes or touch a woman intimately they have to get married first. He said he had the credentials to perform the ceremony himself, it would be a temporary one, but as soon as our session was over he would divorce us. Again, I thought that he was joking but he was dead serious. I don't ask for any details when doing a reference check, but his references know damn well they could've mentioned that little tidbit about him.
LOL LD, proof you just can't make this shit up !! That gives a whole new meaning to forced marriages

I hope you got a ring out of it
What if he had a heart attack and died while you two were 'in flagrante'? Would the marriage be legally binding?
and we didn't even get to give you a bachelorette party ! I heard this before I don't know if it is the same guy or what but I do remember hearing a story like that before
That's got to be the funniest crap I have ever heard in hobby world lol. So his religion won't allow sex before marriage, but it WILL allow him to pay a hooker? Priceless! We need to join that coven!

Yet another reason why I don't rely on refs alone, and especially those women who feel saying he is "OK" is enough. If we are tight, you should tell me more than that or don't bother.
Should have married him and told him you don't believe in divorce.
Should have married him and told him you don't believe in divorce. Originally Posted by Shayla
unless you get 1/2....
Should have married him and told him you don't believe in divorce. Originally Posted by Shayla
Now that is funny.
I just wanna know if she did it??????
LOL Im Sorry But This Is Too Hilarious ... Goes To Show You Cant Make This Stuff Up Lol ...DID you Keep The Ring???
cheap fucker didn't even come with a ring.. I should've asked. At that point I just thought he was deranged. I was ready to get my touch on and here he is bull$hitting with me. no no no

and hell no MAX you sexy thang you, all I could think about was that Lifetime movie Not Without My Daughter

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102555/

cheap fucker didn't even come with a ring.. I should've asked. At that point I just thought he was deranged. I was ready to get my touch on and here he is bull$hitting with me. no no no

and hell no MAX you sexy thang you, all I could think about was that Lifetime movie Not Without My Daughter

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102555/

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
TFF!! I don't blame ya a bit and I would have laughed his happy ass right out the door!! Don't get me wrong, I'll accept jewelry, no problem and thank you very much! Unless....it comes with a marriage proposal....LOL
I would have walked his butt to the K-Mart, got a ring for a quarter out the machine, and said it will be 2k to get married.
[I don't ask for any details when doing a reference check, but his references know damn well they could've mentioned that little tidbit about him.]

There may have been a confidentiality clause contained in the divorce decree prohibiting such disclosure.

Its got to be true cause nobody could make that shit up.
So to make a long story short, a guy of a different nationality came to see me the other day. Perfect gentleman. When I suggested he get more comfy he tells me, "we have to get married first". I replied Come Again? and he says that in his religion before he can take off his clothes or touch a woman intimately they have to get married first. He said he had the credentials to perform the ceremony himself, it would be a temporary one, but as soon as our session was over he would divorce us. Again, I thought that he was joking but he was dead serious. I don't ask for any details when doing a reference check, but his references know damn well they could've mentioned that little tidbit about him. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
When you file your income taxes this year - do you check Married - Filing Separately??