Gents what type of lingerie gets your motors running?

Guys,I am curious on what type of lingerie or attire that providers wear that really get your juices flowing?Ladies what kind of lingerie that you feel your sexiest in?I know for myself I love heels and being naked.I also like the feel of silk and lace against my skin so soft and smooth.Might not matter to some since clothes are not usually on for that long.lol
Garter, stockings, heels and nothing else....vavavavooom!!!
Anything La Perla!
It's all good when it's still in the store.
I like colourful lingerie. I'm not big on black and white. Silky - not cotton.
I like sheer stockings. not a fan of heels... Only cause I can't walk in them. If I just stand they're ok.
I have all the costume lingerie from nurse, maid, secretary, school girl etc... Those are fun. I like them all.
Thigh highs fishnet or sheer
and that's it.
........maybe a nice chianti and
a side of farver beans.......ssslurp
I have no preference at all. Anything or nothing, it's all wonderful I think. When ever I am asked I just say what ever the mood calls for that day or what ever you feel good in.
I like sheer, white best then red and black. I do not care for fishnet.

Most important is the lady, I can get the wrappings at the store.

There will be almost as many different answers as there responders. That is what makes the hobby interesting.
I'm with Jaydalee..bare skin and heels!!..Altho I most usually wear a nice matching sexy lacy bra and thong/G set with heels...for the guys who like a lady to leave a few garments on, I have the break away panties..love leaving the heels on for the occasion...It's so Sexy!!!
I like sheer stockings. not a fan of heels... Only cause I can't walk in them. If I just stand they're ok.

You dont have to worry about that with me. You wont be on your feet very long so just leave them on.
I don't know why but a gal with a nice body in a corset just gets the meter running
Guys,I am curious on what type of lingerie or attire that providers wear that really get your juices flowing?Ladies what kind of lingerie that you feel your sexiest in?I know for myself I love heels and being naked.I also like the feel of silk and lace against my skin so soft and smooth.Might not matter to some since clothes are not usually on for that long.lol Originally Posted by jaydalee

These work for me.
Multi color low rise hot pants, thigh highs with some pattern or two colors and a sexy bra. Not really into the full set stuff. I like a mixed and matched style put together. I like that covered with a hot little black dress with open toe high heels. Add some lipstick and a slight sexy scent that you can only smell when you get real close. Very sexy...
Is this an attire question or a lingerie question? To be honest, lingerie does absolutely nothing for me. It's a waste (my personal opinion). I know many think it is sexy, playful and a mood setter. I guess, to each their own. Here's what get's my motor running-- a young lady casually dressed as if she's going to the movies or to the store. A nice pair of tight fitting jeans topped with a form fitting T-shirt or sweater. I think clothing accentuates a hot looking girl. It leaves enough room for the imagination while building up anticipation when I'm slowly removing those clothes.
  • Laz
  • 10-19-2011, 03:35 PM
I think that the ladies can be much more effective at choosing something that looks good on them than I am. I prefer to let her choose and surprise me. I have yet to be disappointed.