HIV PSA

Because big pharma never promotes the PREVENTIVE end.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...aae4b200c.html
If your daily activities put you at such a high risk for contracting HIV, then rather than take a daily pill to prevent it perhaps you should thing about changing your daily activities.
If your daily activities put you at such a high risk for contracting HIV, then rather than take a daily pill to prevent it perhaps you should thing about changing your daily activities. Originally Posted by tpepsi
One asshole always has to show up. It's a PSA. THAT IS ALL. Geez.
  • Ni2ck
  • 03-26-2017, 08:18 PM
I'm surprised that this isn't advertised at colleges. Universities practically hand out condoms and plan B pills like candy. Why would this be any different?
ILTG, don't let pepsi bother you Bro. IMHO, Pepsi has a Mod in his back pocket who allows him to be a troll without repercussions. Furthermore, he doesn't understand the concept of a PSA. Good PSA!! First I had heard of it. Thanks for putting this relevant Intel. out here.
The village idiot. Many in this village.
One asshole always has to show up. It's a PSA. THAT IS ALL. Geez. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
Boo fucking hoo. Do you get a merit badge or something?

If this was a true PSA you would have done more than link a one sided article that's basically a press release.

Even a minor amount of research would have revealed 'relevant intel' that would have told you that this 'miracle drug' is basically a mild form of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy = Poison. That it liquefies your bones. That it damages your kidneys. That it cost $51 a pill -$1530 a month- and must be taken daily to have any hopes of working. And you can forget about your insurance covering it.

But yea, give them out at college or whatever.

Morons.

And as for you Doc -who has the unprecedented ability to say- "I was a mod for one day before they booted my ass" Find a rock. Get under it.

*** The above is a PSA brought to you by Tpepsi.