Beaumont

Beaumont is a different kinda place
In many ways
Provider wasteland unfortunately
YEARS ago when I usta tour as my Occupation, I LOVED hitting Beaumont. The gents there are SUPER SWEET, always booked 2hrs and many gents drove from Louisiana as well and booked 2hrs. However, I would never reside out that way (or anywhere East for that matter) and attempt to Provide as an Occupation. I still love my gents from that area, they are a tad more "Country" which I find endearing

Houston is DEFINITELY more versatile though for "Touring". Have Safe Travels and Enjoy Your Stay Hon!
I’m in Beaumont quite a bit. Not a lot there in the way of girls or clubs. Unfortunately
There was/maybe still is one strip club in town there. It was prepandemic and working there was One of THE HOTTEST blondes I have ever had the pleasure of seeing naked. Despite my persistence, she was not down w OTC activities :-(
Yes, there is still one SC on College St. There was a time (25-30 yrs ago) there were at least a half dozen operating. The idiots that opened “Boudreaux’s Stress Relief” brought down the wrath of Sheriff Carl Griffith, and that was the beginning of the end.
Beaumont needs reviving I have to take day trips to Houston to hobby
  • Busty
  • 06-01-2023, 10:53 AM
Let me put Beaumont on my list
I do the same, pw409
Yeah I hobbied in Beaumont once because I caught someone visiting other wise I have to head west for fun
YEARS ago when I usta tour as my Occupation, I LOVED hitting Beaumont. The gents there are SUPER SWEET, always booked 2hrs and many gents drove from Louisiana as well and booked 2hrs. However, I would never reside out that way (or anywhere East for that matter) and attempt to Provide as an Occupation. I still love my gents from that area, they are a tad more "Country" which I find endearing

Houston is DEFINITELY more versatile though for "Touring". Have Safe Travels and Enjoy Your Stay Hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
They love u too!
Beaumont is a different place you are correct
beaumont..lake charles...lafayette...that part of i10 use to ne great to hobby or even go strip clubbin.....it pretty dead now....