Map or GPS Function

Would anyone else be interested in a GPS or Map type function to this site? Imagine you wanted a nice bbbj with a cim finish and you are on the southwest side of town. You can't remember who is working that part of town. It would be cool to have a map where we could click on specific things that providers do like cim or Greek etc...., and see who is there instead of spending time going through the memory banks or doing a search when we don't have time. Now, I know there are issues that preclude this from being a reality, but wouldn't it be cool.
Would anyone else be interested in a GPS or Map type function to this site? Imagine you wanted a nice bbbj with a cim finish and you are on the southwest side of town. You can't remember who is working that part of town. It would be cool to have a map where we could click on specific things that providers do like cim or Greek etc...., and see who is there instead of spending time going through the memory banks or doing a search when we don't have time. Now, I know there are issues that preclude this from being a reality, but wouldn't it be cool. Originally Posted by The Squirtest
I think I will stick to just programming their locations into my gps (the ones I want to see again).... and for it to be accurate the ladies would have to update it when they move around... I really do not see this happening
Edit: Wrong Thread

This idea might serve well for LE. If I were a head of department I'd allocate a tad bit more money into sting ops knowing they're greatly assisted with an interactive map pin-pointing what lady is doing what.
Like I said, I know there are issues that may prevent it, but it sure would be easier to see who is where by area, service levels and race....etc... It would take less time finding a lady. Ladies move around too. It would be handy.
This is just a bad idea all over...
  • Rezo
  • 09-27-2011, 12:23 AM
i dunno about gps locations, but perhaps a map like when you bid a hotel at priceline.com

yah thats it... i can see it in my head already

Personally, I would like to see a "favorites" area in my profile. Then when you like someone a link to there page is always there. JS