Spa environment

Years ago I was in Rio. I went to a place where you get a locker, put on a robe and slippers, and then go into a bar. Every guy in the bar is in a robe. You have an opportunity in see the girls in the bar, choose one, go back and have sex, come back get another and so on. Or, you can go have a massage in the salon. Or, you have sit there and have a drink. Or, you can go get to the salon and get a pedicure or haircut. You pay at the end when you are finished. Conceptually, I love it. I would love to have a place here where I could go get a haircut, massage and a bbbj. There used to be a place on Westheimer, but the talent and service levels changed. It would be nice if there was a place like that where you didn't have to get back in your regular clothes and mingle with people off the street. If you could have a spa environment and relax in between sessions or services and even have a nice drink. Chalino had a place like that years ago on the north side of town, without the haircut. Is there anything like that in town now?
I hope some one says there is. I would visit a such establishment.
Its okay to dream big.
Termas would be fantastic here in the States, but I'm not holding my breath. But if you find one, let me know.
Jack's online looking at space for rent.
There are lots of places in Houston to get a haircut, massage and sex. Just do your homework.
i have a cosmetology license ...no spa environment but i can cut your hair. do your nails..give you a massage and a bbbjnqnscim
  • Trey
  • 09-29-2011, 12:12 PM
There you go bro, all you need to do is find some dudes to mingle with while she does her work and you're set.
As BP said, they're called Tormas. Summer before BT, I went with Bid Louie, Yankee 7, couple of other scoundrels, er, clients for a week. If Houston had a different environment, that's exactly what I would have like to have done. Since the avg Rio lady earns $100 a month, the Tormas ladies made that an hour, they were all 7-10's. Even with the language barrier, all messages were easy to get back and forth. If you want to get a true picture of them, consider this-on the low end of Houston Adult Industry you have the TRoad KBars. Next step Westheimer strip clubs. Ladies in the KBars are from 1-3's, strip clubs 5-8. Every lady in Rio was hotter, more open. No upselling, no buy me a drink. You could sit around in your robe and watch the girls in bikinis or skimpy outfits dance. You would call over the lady of your choice, talk, fondle and little, then off to the hot tub. A truly unforgettable experience. Beautiful ladies, clean, open environment, the best vacation I ever had.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
i have a cosmetology license ...no spa environment but i can cut your hair. do your nails..give you a massage and a bbbjnqnscim Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
I would be boring. Just a 1 all over. Simple cut.
zed i love 1's