Let's Give My Own City a Try This week !?

Been doing A lot of traveling, a lot of new faces, but, I want to be in my own city, make some regulars.
Would anybody be interested in A Latina with a new menu this week ? (;
Welcome back!
Been doing A lot of traveling, a lot of new faces, but, I want to be in my own city, make some regulars.
Would anybody be interested in A Latina with a new menu this week ? (; Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra
Obviously this belongs in the ad section...I would think this type of threAD pisses off the ladies who play by the rules with their ads. Hell, just try to be a little more creative and not make it so obvious.

Then again, I don't even know what the fuck the rules are around here, nor do I care to spend ten seconds to learn them...I kid. I kid. Or maybe not. Shit, I don't know.

I just want a date with Sweater Puppies but she refuses to accept my collect calls.
I just want a date with Sweater Puppies but she refuses to accept my collect calls. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
See this ManSlut? I'm a hot commodity around here, you better be careful or you are going to lose me forever!!

In other news, I think this is the longest I've gone without getting banned. I have 38 points, but I think my Mod-lovey-dovey-vibes are distracting them
Obviously?...
Hmm, because I was thinking of working in Dallas, I was trying to see if it was worth the trip.

And yea least of my worries is, other providers being pissed off about where I thread at...
Thanks though.
Thanks babe!