The best IOP from Providers with clients..pleas be honest

I would like to know from all providers who was or who is their best IOP or real passion with clients, your favorite one please include
1- ethnicity
2- age
3- body type
4- and handle name if possible

I've already said my 3 best IOP providers so
Providers tell us your best IOP expierience
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 09:11 PM
I would like to know from all providers who was or who is their best IOP or real passion with clients, your favorite one please include
1- ethnicity
2- age
3- body type
4- and handle name if possible

I've already said my 3 best IOP providers so
Providers tell us your best IOP expierience Originally Posted by Bootylicker512
The fuck?

Who the fuck are you? No reviews, less than two weeks on the board, and you are asking this shit?

LMAO.
I highly doubt any ladies are going to talk about their clients. For example, if I choose three clients, those three may be happy that I'm bragging about them or they might be offended because they like to keep things private. Then the other clients who came in 4th, 5th, 6th, etc are going to feel left out. The last thing I want is to upset any of my clients - even the ones lower on my list of passionate encounters. Not only would it be a terrible business strategy, it would hurt their feelings, and I'm just not down for all that jazz.
This entire request seems extremely bizzare to me.

Why on earth would any guy want to know which other guys are passionate as well as their personal details and physical descriptions?

Doesn't matter how long you've been an Eccie member. That's just some really weird shit to ask.

You're suppose to use mongers to get provider info not use providers to get monger info.

Something is very very off here. At first I thought it was just that English might be a 2nd language. Now I'm not so sure.
First of all I've been in P411 for long time and my friend told me about eccie so my reviews are coming up
Second ...if providers wants to tell the handle its fine if not it's ok too..
They can just say white,black,Asian,Hispanic,or so
If they don't want to say their ethnicity it's ok too
Just age or kind of person or experience
Something is very very off here. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Confirmed!
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 10:18 PM
First of all I've been in P411 for long time and my friend told me about eccie so my reviews are coming up
Second ...if providers wants to tell the handle its fine if not it's ok too..
They can just say white,black,Asian,Hispanic,or so
If they don't want to say their ethnicity it's ok too
Just age or kind of person or experience Originally Posted by Bootylicker512
Second of all....

What the fuck?

Why would you want to know this kind of stuff?

Read what Claire said. Why on earth would a Hoogar put herself in that position? Its a no win for a girl to do that.

More importantly, why would a monger want to know what kind of guy fucks best? Are you going to change your race/age to match the results?

I agree, I really just find this bizzaro...

Yes english is my second language , I'm Italiano .
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2014, 11:01 PM
Yes english is my second language , I'm Italiano . Originally Posted by Bootylicker512
Sorry guys, I try my best on English
Yeah, that stain I left on your sheet when you asked me to be careful where I was aiming, that's just an illusion.
Hell yeah Id change.
Right now, I'm black from the waist up
Yeah, that stain I left on your sheet when you asked me to be careful where I was aiming, that's just an illusion. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Wait, is bootylicker a provider? With P411 reviews? And looking to poach our sexiest clients?

That's the only way this makes sense.