Need to change location criteria in Reviews.

It has come to my attention that due to the high number of Stings in the Rochester area a change in location identification is required for Rochester area Reviews. A general location of EAST, WEST, SOUTH or CITY should be used. Let's help our providers !!
When she says "jump"....you ask "how high?"
It has come to my attention that due to the high number of Stings in the Rochester area a change in location identification is required for Rochester area Reviews. A general location of EAST, WEST, SOUTH or CITY should be used. Let's help our providers !! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Pimpin ain't e z. Let's help out our managers.
Despite what some might consider a questionable source. It might not be a bad idea.
Doesn't ESNW make it even more specific?
It has come to my attention that due to the high number of Stings in the Rochester area a change in location identification is required for Rochester area Reviews. A general location of EAST, WEST, SOUTH or CITY should be used. Let's help our providers !! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
I agree completely!!

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOWN I AM IN OR WHAT ROADS I AM NEAR IN MY REVIEWS!!
😘Thank you!😘
I agree completely!!

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOWN I AM IN OR WHAT ROADS I AM NEAR IN MY REVIEWS!!
😘Thank you!😘 Originally Posted by Angel14609
Angel14609, Thank you
I know that to alot of people on here I have become A.A.s shill. But it does make sense.
Doesn't ESNW make it even more specific? Originally Posted by blthzr666
How so?
Angel14609, Thank you
I know that to alot of people on here I have become A.A.s shill. But it does make sense. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Yes you have, her comments in alerts wasn't enough. Oh I forgot, you had to add some credibility. Btw - I don't disagree, but she should have had one of her other knights in shining armor to reinforce her ideas.
It has come to my attention that due to the high number of Stings in the Rochester .. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450

Hi number? I Googled and looked in the alert section and I don't see a high number. And aren't the arrests that have been made normally through BP set-ups? But if you want to share the data that you have I'm all ears.

I'm all for non-specific areas. But the Police already know these areas. And they really don't care. The Rochester Police are the biggest screw ups around.
This is a non-issue. It's one area the mods have been quick and consistent. If the reviewer lacks common sense and is too specific, they are quick to change it to a general location.
Not sure why a reviewer cannot state the town when a provider lists the town in her own threADs, ijs.
When she says "jump"....you ask "how high?" Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Wait, let me guess. Now I am going to be accused of WKing for ALL the providers in the metro Rochester area. Well maybe I am one of the VERY few guys on here that think with their brain not their dick. I am trying to protect not only the providers but us clients as well. Don't you think that the Po Po monitor ECCIE as well ?? You give the providers close location whether it is a motel or private residence. The cops will start monitoring that area. Trust me, it is not fun being handcuffed in the back of a patrol car.
ladies if you dont want your location on blast..tell the client before he leaves
what you feel comfortable with in the location part of the review..

be proactive...its not that hard...
This is a non-issue. It's one area the mods have been quick and consistent. If the reviewer lacks common sense and is too specific, they are quick to change it to a general location.
Not sure why a reviewer cannot state the town when a provider lists the town in her own threADs, ijs. Originally Posted by trojantide
I will no longer be listing my town in my ads or threADs.
I see my safety as one of the highest priorities in this "business"

I will for the time being also not be setting meeting with anyone who has
1) No Reviews
2) No Posts
3) No References from a verified provider
This will stay in affect until I feel comfortable excepting "newbies" again.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however like Istated ppreviously
My safety is of the utmost importance.
I appreciate your understanding.
Well maybe I am one of the VERY few guys on here that think with their brain not their dick. Trust me, it is not fun being handcuffed in the back of a patrol car. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
yeah jimmie dick ...ya be a better ...funnel fucker than everybody

...jimmie jesus bless you

Trust me, it is not fun being handcuffed in the back of a patrol car. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
why? ...couldnt reach the ol jimmie stick to ...rub out a fast one?