Get paid for a reference

I have always been a girl who is reference friendly, I see a lot of girls aren't that way.

I was thinking, if there was a system that they got paid $10 bucks or so for giving the reference. Then they might actually give it, since they're getting something from it.

Or better yet, wish we had more sites set up like p411! Makes it so easy and safe.

I've had a few girls be amazing here, others I can't say the same for. They don't want to share lol
That is a lovely smile!
I wouldn’t charge or expect a fee for a ref. IMO, some ladies will not thoroughly screen & give any provider a quick ref for a quick & small come up..
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2018, 10:13 AM
That is a lovely smile! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
She's a hot looking woman 👍
She's a hot looking woman 👍 Originally Posted by BLM69
y'all put your dicks back in your pants, and get on topic!

IMO, some ladies will not thoroughly screen & give any provider a quick ref for a quick & small come up.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
of course.. this is why this idea is dead on arrival.
What if they just give the reference so they can make $10 bucks and they've never seen him?
I would not charge for them , but what would be nice
when contacting some one for a refes
is to introduce yourself first to know who you are and maybe send a link with your info so we know you are a Companion asking about XXXxx handle & xxx-xxx-6969 number
and not a SO ..
She is stunning!

I have no idea what what this thread is about. Too distracted to read...
I would not charge for them , but what would be nice
when contacting some one for a refes
is to introduce yourself first to know who you are and maybe send a link with your info so we know you are a Companion asking about XXXxx handle & xxx-xxx-6969 number
and not a SO .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Which is why I only do reference checks by email or pm on a board. If it's by email, I can quickly search the lady just to make sure.
I don't think ten bucks would get their attention. IMO..You ladies should start a list here, like men do about everything, on who is the best ref friendly and who is not.
  • L.A.
  • 11-09-2018, 01:40 PM
The day I have to start jumping thru hoops, paying extra fees, leaving deposits, etc. is the day I stop hobbying.
I don't think that would work because I'd be wondering if he's actually safe to see or if she's just saying so to get the money....
However, money or not I get annoyed with providers that just simply read the message without answering. If he was a sweet guy or even dangerous , why would you not want her to know? I understand girls are busy/have lifes, but a simple yes or no would suffice. But hey, whatever floats their boats, I suppose. If they don't answer I just do my alternative screening. And that's that. But if they ask for a reference payment, I wouldn't do it lol.
I’m pretty thorough in my reference replies...try to include something personal about the guy..not everyone but most
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2018, 04:35 PM
This could be a good side hustle at $10 a pop
I wouldnt charge for a reference. I wouldnt want a provider to see a client that was not safe or stop her bag. Im just not that type.