no more alerts forum?

this was sent to my number after the session was cut short and this client posted a negative review on a different site! He is definitely not a good person and has text me from 15 random numbers since yesterday! he said he's a trucker. pm me if you want his number.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2018, 02:39 PM
You going to give out his 15 numbers? He didn't leave you a bad review yet, you might have jumped the gun and made a self alert. We'll have to see the review if it goes up and read his side of the story
You going to give out his 15 numbers? He didn't leave you a bad review yet, you might have jumped the gun and made a self alert. We'll have to see the review if it goes up and read his side of the story Originally Posted by BLM69
i posted this so providers can be aware of the guy I'm not interested in his reviews. He didn't even know what eccie was. i sent him to eccie. he did post a bullshit review just on another site. my concern is him stalking me now for no reason. he clearly is not rational. he even took video of some of the session so his story makes no sense. either way i thought it through before posting this. I felt the best option was to warn others about his behavior...
No more alerts forum. Is there also no longer a powder puff room where the ladies can in theory talk to each other without the men seeing. That to me would be the place to warn the ladies. Why she would want to warn us guys about a bad client though escapes me.
this was sent to my number after the session was cut short and this client posted a negative review on a different site! He is definitely not a good person and has text me from 15 random numbers since yesterday! he said he's a trucker. pm me if you want his number. Originally Posted by jerseygirl69
There still is an alert forum for us .......
There still is an alert forum for us ....... Originally Posted by Cheyenne Ryder
thanks Cheyenne I will do a broader search from my laptop in a few.
No more alerts forum. Is there also no longer a powder puff room where the ladies can in theory talk to each other without the men seeing. That to me would be the place to warn the ladies. Why she would want to warn us guys about a bad client though escapes me. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Powder "puff" room...(made me laugh), but you sir are absolutely correct! That's where it belongs.
Powder "puff" room...(made me laugh), but you sir are absolutely correct! That's where it belongs. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Reminded me of power puff girls lol
Garbage in ..... Garbage out.

Yes....this post belongs in the InfoShare Forum. It would actually serve a purpose there.

BTW ... WTH ....would you allow a video of your session?

Common sense tells me you weren't careful enough from the get go.

Anyways .... live and learn .... and I say all this because we gals never stop being concerned about each other. But hey....post this in the right forum. You will get much more response and info.

Hugs,
Torre
I say all this because we gals never stop being concerned about each other. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
+1... Sorry this happened to you hun. Issues seem to be skyrocketing....
wait, this is super confusing. You saw this guy and now he wants to take you to greece while Gary licks his balls? How did Gary get the short end of the deal?
Who is Gary?
this was sent to my number after the session was cut short and this client posted a negative review on a different site! He is definitely not a good person and has text me from 15 random numbers since yesterday! he said he's a trucker. pm me if you want his number. Originally Posted by jerseygirl69
Why was the session cut short?
Please do share since you mentioned it.
Why was the session cut short?
Please do share since you mentioned it. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Maybe Gary had a flat tire on the way.
Well did you screen him?