Bondage, Discipline, Submission, Masochism, Dominant...........

Catering to the more
"Physical aspect of DOM"
I enjoy taking charge and dealing with the psych part of it as well.

Appling punishment
(whips,paddles,
cuffs, latex suit , ect.)
really gives me a rush.
I have an appetite to see you squeal so we can laugh and enjoy it later .

My question is ,
Do Gentleman (in particular)
still get a rise from this side of
FUN PLAY,
Do you think it depends on the mood flow whether you rather bring the rope out?
are you more DOM / then SUB ?

MMMMmmmmmmm! Love a good flogging and e-stim. Bring out the vampire gloves.
Yes, there are some of us around. And I'm a switch!
MMMMmmmmmmm! Love a good flogging and e-stim. Bring out the vampire gloves.
Yes, there are some of us around. And I'm a switch! Originally Posted by micktoz
I agree with you as well I personally enjoy both roles.... I love taking you down as well as you returning the favor.
  • L.A.
  • 11-15-2018, 11:48 AM
I don't know what all the terms mean but having my hands tied up and not having control is a huge turn on.
As well as a few other things lol
  • grean
  • 11-15-2018, 12:40 PM
When I was in my early 20s, I liked to visit older women. Those sessions would always turn out with me almost taking on a submissive role , if only because I was so inexperienced sexually compared to the ladies I saw.

They knew what they wanted and took it from me.

My go to lady would perform edging sessions on me, even though at the time I had no idea what it was called.

At times she would have me crying, begging her to let me cum
(This is a far cry from today, where the ladies are amused by how fast I sometimes cum....lol)

I still find myself going to, for the most part, ladies the same age as I liked in my 20s.

A couple times, since I'm older or as old as the ladies, the ladies took a more submissive role during the session. They will say " Sir, may I drink your cum" or " I've been naughty, will you ... please?"

It was pretty hot when it happened naturally.

I thought to ask one or two ladies after those sessions to play a submissive role.It didn't seem natural and became corny and I couldnt keep a straight face. The sessions were okay but they didn't have the same fire as when it happened naturally.
I don't know what all the terms mean but having my hands tied up and not having control is a huge turn on.
As well as a few other things lol Originally Posted by L.A.

Very Accurate , Something about letting another take control and pinning them under gives me a Huge Thrill....
When I was in my early 20s, I liked to visit older women. Those sessions would always turn out with me almost taking on a submissive role , if only because I was so inexperienced sexually compared to the ladies I saw.

They knew what they wanted and took it from me.

My go to lady would perform edging sessions on me, even though at the time I had no idea what it was called.

At times she would have me crying, begging her to let me cum
(This is a far cry from today, where the ladies are amused by how fast I sometimes cum....lol)

I still find myself going to, for the most part, ladies the same age as I liked in my 20s.

A couple times, since I'm older or as old as the ladies, the ladies took a more submissive role during the session. They will say " Sir, may I drink your cum" or " I've been naughty, will you ... please?"

It was pretty hot when it happened naturally.

I thought to ask one or two ladies after those sessions to play a submissive role.It didn't seem natural and became corny and I couldnt keep a straight face. The sessions were okay but they didn't have the same fire as when it happened naturally. Originally Posted by grean

Very well put together ....
Your completly right whenever its more of a natural feeling - when the match actually sparks ,
that would be in the winning to from the beginning,
and ooooo couldnt you just picture then ending of that story......
As well as a few other things lol Originally Posted by L.A.
My kind of guy =]
Throw in facesitting and forcing a hot stream of piss down my throat and I'm your guy!
I prefer kinky always
Throw in facesitting and forcing a hot stream of piss down my throat and I'm your guy! Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
I agree you would be my perfect victim.... This youthful nympho can show you a few things about waterworks....
I prefer kinky always Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
+1 (Naughtyandbad) isnt it the best...... Gets a good hard on going.
+1 (Naughtyandbad) isnt it the best...... Gets a good hard on going. Originally Posted by leelo_huna
Awesome topic..
Very Accurate , Something about letting another take control and pinning them under gives me a Huge Thrill.... Originally Posted by leelo_huna
Girl, We need to talk! You never told me, this side of you.
Girl, We need to talk! You never told me, this side of you. Originally Posted by Imagine That
Imagine, What? You dunno? Its Alot to still show u then my Darling - 3rd times the Charm huhh ? Lol