Sara Madison - NCNS at the door. Full of attitude & waste of time

Date: 7/22
Name: Sara Madison
User ID:: 492548
Phone: She provides after screening
Email Address: saramadison2020@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=492548 https://preferred411.com/P310731
City: - Dallas
State: - Texas
Address: - Near Galleria
Activities: - Driving for 30min, Knocking on door, calling and texting for 15min, being told I was lost, Driving back mad as hell for 30min
Hair Length and Color: - whatever you imagine
Smoking Status: - yes based on attitude in texts
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - pretty big head. The apartment door was painted in brown and had a welcome mat infront of it. The complex itself is typical mid range gated complex but has the gate always open
Recommendation: - Never in a 100 years
From all the reviews popping up so fast, I'm betting she double books and you didn't show up first
$350 an hour for that type of service? Wow.
She is off of my "to-do-list"
Thanks for the warning!
5 pages of reviews in about 3 months and most of them read like they are embellished and exagerated.
I posted on this before, but I had wanted to see her, until...…..I had a VERY uncomfortable text conversation with her, after emailing her 1st (which was requested).

I've re-read the text several times. Admittedly there was some confusion on our availabilities, however I made it crystal clear I could not meet that week, but was OK for the next week, with firm dates that I was available.

This finally resulted in her sending "Please stop texting me now, I will initiate text when I am back to texas". Never responded (ghosted me), even though she's posted local ads since then.

So - I'd still love to see her, reviews are awesome, but I don't know what to think about all the recent wonderful comments about TCB and engagement, as this was not my experience whatsoever.

Who knows. I'm still open to seeing her and giving this a 2nd chance, but we will see!
Makes you wonder how many people have her phone
Makes you wonder how many people have her phone Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Makes you wonder why guys line up to be treated like shit...
  • grean
  • 07-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Did you book it through p411?
Oops, I didn't mean to bump this, or did I?