Faking orgasms?

• BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 03:14 PM
Women: How often do you do it and why?

Men: Do you hate it or love it?

I've had women fake it in the past and its a turn off for me, in my head I'm thinking WTF is wrong with her lol

I prefer honest encounters and I can always tell what's real and fake.
Sometimes I fake it just to get even
I think it just depends on the mood and situation.

Sometimes I want a screaming, hair-pulling riot with us fucking our brains out (if you can fake that pretty well...wonderful!).

Other times, I just want to nut and leave.

I always work under the assumption that they are faking it unless you feel them cumming.

But, I DO think there is a point where the faking becomes a little ridiculous.
It would be great if I could always make them orgasm and make me feel like a hero and they feel great, but we all know that’s not realistic. I do hate the extremely fake iop. There is a good happy medium.
99 out of 100 providers who have orgasms fake it. If it feels as if it is real, she did her job you paid her for.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 10:02 PM
99 out of 100 providers who have orgasms fake it. If it feels as if it is real, she did her job you paid her for. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
That number is not accurate, you have different guys with different cock sizes and different skills, then you have the provider that can bust easy or not.
Women: How often do you do it and why?

Men: Do you hate it or love it?

I've had women fake it in the past and its a turn off for me, in my head I'm thinking WTF is wrong with her lol

I prefer honest encounters and I can always tell what's real and fake. Originally Posted by BLM69
Most of your rhetoric postings are that ‘Tricks’ should know their place, stay in their lane variety, so why should a trick give a fuck if a hooker fakes it or not? I thought real Tricks paid to nut and nothing else?
"JERRY: What about the breathing, the panting, the moaning, the screaming?

ELAINE: Fake, fake, fake, fake."
I hate fake O and fake moaning. It will make me go limp, unless she's really good (most aren't).

Some providers will stop you before they get an O (esp. w/ DATY). Some girls get super sensitive thereafter and will take a while before play resume. The gushing, the hardened nipple, flushed red of face and neck, head crushing thigh muscles, hair pulling, scratching are good indicators.
I thought all female orgasms were fake because female orgasms were a myth.
I’ll take fake IOP vocals over stone cold silence any day.
I normally always cum when I’m on top, (if the pelvis and all connects well) some people it just won’t happen. But normally I can make it happen myself...I know my pussy very well and what makes her go & when I cum on top I’m pretty loud, you will know when I’m cumming...lol

I had a regular client of mine who as soon as I got on top, kept saying “oh cum for me baby” and mentally fucked me up and I couldn’t do it. I explained to him it works the same way with them, as soon as you stick your penis in I’m not going to yell for you to cum...so instead of faking it I just told him it wasn’t going to work Bet he won’t tell me to cum next time, just let it flow..
The clit has 8,000 nerve endings, females orgasm from their clit, not penetration. so just work on that clit and she will cum.
Speaking of clit orgasms. Some women I have been with have "g-spot" orgasms and some have clit orgasms and some say both contribute. Can any of you ladies explain the difference to a man in a man's terminology?
The clit has 8,000 nerve endings, females orgasm from their clit, not penetration. so just work on that clit and she will cum. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I try to work on it every chance I get. Just looking for more chances.
And if a lady gives a little sexy direction, " just like that you nasty mother fucker " or "little more little more, up... Now a tiny bit left" and then "don't you fucking stop until I pass out you bastard"... You know sexy encouraging direction can be a motivating force that contributes to a positive experience.