Screening at Barbiedollsdfw

• Quark
  • 08-02-2019, 03:59 PM
I asked months ago on P411. No response. I asked again recently on P411 and after a week or so got an answer that I was in. I sent a request to snapchat as they do not seem to have a website now. I was told only established members get to see snapchat. I asked how that happens and was asked when I wanted to visit. I said I needed to see pics so I could choose. She told me that is why I need to say when I want to visit.

Am I dense of is Violet going in circles with me. Looks like too much trouble to bother with. Anyone care to explain things to me? From your reviews they have some great gals I would enjoy meeting.
Just pick a girl based on the reviews and go have a session. After that, they will have full trust in you and friend you on Snapchat.
I can’t imagine anyone not having a good time with Delaney. She does have several tats, if that’s an issue. Five minutes in to the session, you won’t really care about the tats.
  • Quark
  • 08-04-2019, 07:14 AM
I trust the great reviews. And since they will not let me see any images. I had no idea Delaney has tats. That would not bother me at all. How did you guys get screened and gain access to images?

But when the txting makes no sense. I have little confidence any session will actually happen. A couple of years ago they sent me to the wrong hotel. Now they have no record of me. I sent them a screen shot of the OK they gave me on P411.
She told me that is why I need to say when I want to visit.

Have you gotten back to Barbie with this one piece of information she asked you for? I bet if you do she will send you pics of the ladies that are available for that time slot. Given that you have said you have been approved.
I trust the great reviews. And since they will not let me see any images. I had no idea Delaney has tats. That would not bother me at all. Originally Posted by Quark
How can you read her reviews and miss the info about her having tats?? My review mentions them and I just did a quick view of Delaney’s reviews; three of the last four says she has them.

You’re over-thinking this...make an appointment, show up, be a gent and come back here and write a review!
Originally Posted by Wadewatts
200 half hour 300 hour full service
Thanks for the info
Just pick a girl based on the reviews and go have a session. After that, they will have full trust in you and friend you on Snapchat. Originally Posted by e0776m

Damn straight! If all the studios screened this well we would not see 5 or 6 closing in a month!
200 half hour 300 hour full service Originally Posted by redbaron1914v
$160 - HHR L2
$200 - HR L2
$260 - HHR L3
$300 - HR L3

Basically a $100 up-charge to L3.
$160 - HHR L2
$200 - HR L2
$260 - HHR L3
$300 - HR L3

Basically a $100 up-charge to L3. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Is there a L1 service option as well included with fbsm at this place?
  • Quark
  • 08-15-2019, 06:06 PM
Update. Barbie sent me a very nice PM today to make sure I understand things. She assured me I am screened and they look forward to meeting me. That was very nice.