Brooklyn Sky -> The definition of someone who should be seen and not heard.

Ok. First of all, I'm formerly known as Black Green Lantern. Name change due to my own reasons. So, let me reintroduce myself...my name is Seirus!

Now, to the issue at hand. I hobby in both Dallas and Shreveport. To my amazement, I saw an interesting thread started by Dallas's own "Brooklyn Sky". I have seen her addlebrain posts on Shreveport's backpage about not seeing AA. Ok. That's her choice. Then, I read the thread and it utterly offended me to the highest level of pissed-offedness! As you can tell from my avatar pic, I'm mostly AA or African American or as close as you can get to it being Creole from Louisiana. How dare you even say something like that?! Your level of intellect is obvious in your posts.

For the Dallas hobbyists, both AA, WB (white boy), AA (Asian American), SB (Spanish Boy), or whatever you are, BOYCOTT THIS UMMM...HUMAN FACSIMILE!

Here is the thread in question!
WOW!! Unbelievable.... Honestly that no AA shit on the ads is stupid as hell too. Wtf. The only color i care about is green. One persons money is as good as the next....black, white, brown...whatever. Everyone has a preference, of course....but dam if it might offend people don't post it. Very unclassy. Very unmannered. Not to mention rude as fuck.
So sorry u were offended Seirus, I can make u forget all about it tho baby
I think that was management making those posts... just didn't seem like something a provider would say when trying to visit, then again, I have been proven wrong before..
I think she simply has a brain dead manager it might be a guy or a girl but they are simply fucking up a good thing she is a hott girl than could make it but not like this
I totally agree that she makes some posts that show her age and experience but why does there need to be focus put on race? Should all providers boycott a hobbyist if he says that he doesn't see Asian women or BBW?

If you don't like her and it sounds like she wouldn't like you either then why add drama here for no reason? Additionally, you are drawing more attention to her name with your thread title and you are drawing more attention to the thread you don't like by linking it here.

For the record, I have never seen her and have not considered seeing her either.
Ok. First of all, I'm formerly known as Black Green Lantern. Name change due to my own reasons. Is it because the Green Lantern is coming out of the closet?!?! WTF is up with that? I'm talking about the comic strip folks, don't think this is anti-homosexuality. So, let me reintroduce myself...my name is Seirus!

Now, to the issue at hand. I hobby in both Dallas and Shreveport. To my amazement, I saw an interesting thread started by Dallas's own "Brooklyn Sky". I have seen her addlebrain posts on Shreveport's backpage about not seeing AA. Ok. That's her choice. Then, I read the thread and it utterly offended me to the highest level of pissed-offedness! As you can tell from my avatar pic, I'm mostly AA or African American or as close as you can get to it being Creole from Louisiana. How dare you even say something like that?! Your level of intellect is obvious in your posts.

For the Dallas hobbyists, let's just be fair with nomenclatures and acronyms please. both AA (BB = Black Boy), WB (white boy), AA (Asian American) (YB = Yellow Boy), SB (Spanish Boy) (BrB = Brown Boy), or whatever you are, BOYCOTT THIS UMMM...HUMAN FACSIMILE! OR WE could just refer to us all as Americans and drop the racist bullshit.

Here is the thread in question! Originally Posted by Seirus
See remarks in Red
I am not sure why anyone would be offended about whatever she writes on here because I doubt she is even writing it...My true guess is that she has a black boyfriend/pimp, a mixed baby, and has zero problem with anyone black, especially black men, (other than her man telling her to stay away from AA men for FEAR of POSSIBLE competition.) If you guys think that many of these young pimped out dumb asses are actually writing their posts on here, I'm sorry to tell you the truth.....And if you actually believe that she's independent, crown tats are also just decisions made by self proclaimed "18" year olds to permanently mark on their bodies too....I'm not saying she has a pimp, but don't be naive and blame the girl for her posts. Blame her for being dumb enough for likely being managed and having quite the retarded "manager" at that.

Or is he a genius? We keep talking about this chick for all of the wrong reason, yet we are. Maybe this is a new form of marketing that will revolutionize provider marketing.
I am not sure why anyone would be offended about whatever she writes on here because I doubt she is even writing it...My true guess is that she has a black boyfriend/pimp, a mixed baby, and has zero problem with anyone black, especially black men, (other that than her man tells her her to stay away from them for FEAR of POSSIBLE competition.) If you guys think that many of these dumb asses are actually writing their posts on here, I'm sorry to tell you the truth.....And if you believe that, crown tats are also just decisions made by self proclaimed "18" year olds too. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Most girls that say they don't see AA men in their posts usually have a pimp that doesn't allow them to see AA's. Stupidest shit I ever heard.
My advice would be to donate to the independent intelligent ladies, not the codependent ladies pimp. I actually have real bills to pay...... fuckin bigass shiny rims and stupid chains don't count as real bills. I'm not knocking anybody but if u choose to have management please keep them off this dam site. I hate getting contacted by a pimp claiming they found me here on this site. Then when I respectfully decline (I usually say FUCK off!) their 'job offer' I get 2 days worth of drama on my fuckin phone.
I have a seirus mask myself. Very warm for being outside in cold weather.
No offense, but your avatar looks like a guy driving the getaway car after knocking off a bank.
I would be interested in hearing straight from the horses mouth ( a real life pimp), as to why they forbid their girls from seeing AA men. I've heard all the theories, I want to hear it from the source.
The post itself was not only offensive to all AA men, but also all Louisiana men in general.

The board has rules about racial slurs and general respect of others.

One can only hope that a local mod issued a warning or points for what appeared to me to be multiple offenses.

Her subsequent posts seem quite tame by comparison. Maybe she hired a new public relations coordinator.
Gemma- can I be your white boy pimp?? It might be more sex slave type of situation.. I would keep you all to myself..
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Ok. First of all, I'm formerly known as Black Green Lantern. Name change due to my own reasons. So, let me reintroduce myself...my name is Seirus! Originally Posted by Seirus
Is it because the Green Lantern is coming out of the closet?!?! WTF is up with that? I'm talking about the comic strip folks, don't think this is anti-homosexuality. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

This is the funniest shit I have read all gawd damn day!

The former Lantern's request: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=471378

So tolerance should extend to skin color but not what gender you choose to fuck? For a fictional comic book character? Man...that's deep.

I mean: Brooklyn's behavior is CLEARLY over the line. I hate it. But just the same, getting bent out of shape over the "gay agenda" seems just as silly to me. (The "gay agenda" being about as real as the Green Lantern, too...)

I'm also pretty sure that being "150% homosexual" brings you full circle back past just the "normal/100% homosexuals."
That's it I am changing my handle to Batman, well no maybe the Joker!!