I just recognized a girls picture....

I was looking on a website and noticed a picture of a girl working at a studio. I know this girl not like a childhood or family friend but a not close friend of a friend. A few years ago we happened to be in the same place a few times and know each other. I have always thought she was hot and would love to set something up with her, but I am not sure how to handle it. I don't want her to freak out and I do want to see her. I would never let on to anyone that I know what she is doing. I would just be another client pay her fee and not look back (unless I came back for another session). So my questions is for the girls on here should I or shouldn't I.........

P.S. It's not anyone who frequents here but she has been reviewed
You indicate that you would not "out" this lady. I'm not clear on how well she knows you but is there a concern that she might "out" you? One of those is under your control but the other one is not.

Bob
Two thoughts.

1. Set an appointment and see her. Who gives a shit if she freaks out, I mean, after all, she's just a sex worker, right?

2. Realize that seeing someone from her real world life might freak her the hell out and avoid seeing her. Move on and find someone else. Understand that even though she's a sex worker, she is still a person with feelings and fears and it would be best not to take the chance of hurting her someway.

Your choice will determine the type of person you truly are inside.
Well Lazuras that is my issue if i didn't have a heart I wouldn't be trying to figure it out. I would just set an appointment and show up. She is a type of girl from what I know of her that might be ok with it. She is a pretty open person hell she is even using her real name at the studio and is pretty open sexually from what I know of her.
  • Wings
  • 06-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Ease into it -
Contact her outside of work and tell her you are a hobbiest and was going to set an appt there with another girl, but saw her pict and stopped. You wanted to ask her first if it was ok because you didn't want to freak her out by a chance meeting. Now the line of communication is open. It's not about her, but work. You can make a judgment on the next question based on how the conversation goes.
Two thoughts.

1. Set an appointment and see her. Who gives a shit if she freaks out, I mean, after all, she's just a sex worker, right? <<<<<<<WRONG.

2. Realize that seeing someone from her real world life might freak her the hell out and avoid seeing her. Move on and find someone else. Understand that even though she's a sex worker, she is still a person with feelings and fears and it would be best not to take the chance of hurting her someway. <<<<<<<RIGHT.

Your choice will determine the type of person you truly are inside. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I've had this happen before. Consider option #2.
DON'T CONTACT HER!

There are plenty of other ladies you can go and see without causing either of you to be "freaked out"
I agree choice #2!

I recently had a client who thru harmless discussion we realized we are well within our 6 degrees of seperation. Made both of us a little uneasy. Great session for both, but we will never be able to visit again.
  • OFF
  • 06-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I am with LL and SB on this one. You have no idea what level of personal privacy she might want to maintain and whatever that level is, there is a pretty good chance you are going to exceed it.

OFF :-)
I can guarantee that Option #1 will not end well for you or her. If you were on a deserted island I could understand your desire, but Dude you are in Dallas which is about as close to the hobby Mecca as white is to rice. Look around and find someone else, don't let you emotions make a bad choice.
  • aka
  • 06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Just do it since not having had a bite of the forbidden fruit is going to gnaw at your very being.
This has happened to me twice and I hope to GOD that it doesn't happen a third time. But I sincerely believe that the men didn't know beforehand that it was me.

If they HAD known, I would have been outraged. Since they were both surprised, well ... sure, we went forward with the appointment.

My advice is to go with option two. There are plenty of fish in this sea and there isn't any reason to rock the boat.

(Sorry for the platitudes, but in the case, it fits!)

Elisabeth
DOOR #2

A no-brainer...
  • jfred
  • 06-23-2010, 07:08 PM
...Since they were both surprised, well ... sure, we went forward with the appointment.... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
There's you answer, dude.

Make the appointment, act surprised, have fun!
There's you answer, dude.

Make the appointment, act surprised, have fun! Originally Posted by jfred

I think jfred is on to something here. However, Dodger made a good point about the possibility of her outing you.

Bottom line, you have to make the call, because you know her and understand whatever type of acquaintance that you two have with one another.

Be safe bro.