Help!! I need an import mechanic!!

My transmission is slipping in my 92 honda accord lx. Kicker thing is I'm not trying to pay more than what the car is worth to fix it. I have the filter and fluid for a flush. I'm willing to trade for services, let me know please. Pm me PLZ!!! Or call me at 501-823-7822
You will also need a Transmission Pan Gasket because you have to pull the pan to remove the filter. Most likely you will need to take it to a Transmission Shop to have transmission gone through. Like you said you don't want to pay more than what the car is worth. Yet if you go put a decent set of tires on the car, brakes, and rotors, then you just about paid what the car is worth. Best advice is to sell it or trade it AS IS. You won't get anymore money for it either way.
No gasket hun. I want to keep it I lovr my car.
I don't think the early model hondas had a trans pan. They are great cars but rebuilding
a transmission in a car that age is a bad investment unless the rest of the car is A+ or
you have money to burn. Finding a good used trans would be an exspence as well. I'm
not a transmission guy but even if I were I'd think twice about a trade. You could always
make me happy but I'm not sure even a trans guy could fix your little car for less than its worth.
The rest of my car is great other than that. I love my car and to me its worth trading services.
Yes you could probably trade out the labor of fixing your car. Highly doubt you can get parts or a transmission out of the deal.
PM sent
What does it matter what the car is worth? If you are not planning to sell it, market value does not affect you. If you have a safe, reliable piece of transportation that you like, what does it matter if someone else thinks it is worth $100 or $100,000? Its true value is in how useful it is to you. Be sure to keep receipts of all work performed for insurance purposes, so you can prove it is not just an old junker.
I have nothing knowledgable to contribute. Shocking, I know.

I just wanted to wish you luck on getting your car situation rectified soon, hun!
The barter system is alive and well. I've traded services for services and it would be nice if we had a section for that. The transmission delima doesn't work well since it not a job that can happen under a shady tree.
True. I'm so frustrated right now . Omg!!!!!