A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

Since returning to my Native home Dallas I've encountered a LOT of provider who don't serve African Americans regardless of references or even if I'm willing to pay extra for time. (Honestly I hadn't encountered this at all in Phoenix where I last lived).

I respect those providers' choices though I may not agree and I've encountered some really awesome providers who are more open minded (to whom I send much love and try to tip well).

This is more of a service for me and ECCIE's providers in that I often end up going through the process of contacting someone only to find they don't serve "my kind." Again, it's fine, but I'd love a list of providers who do so I can gladly give them my very spendable cash.

My intention is not to start a debate of the merits of serving or not serving AAs - I just want to know who does so I don't have to constantly waste my time or other providers time trying to figure this out:

So please providers let me know if I can enlist your services - I'm an educated, clean, well-groomed and well-mannered executive and I do have good references from other providers.

Thanks!
Not this shit again.

Do you read the provider's profiles and ads? The ones who don't see black clientele make it pretty obvious.

Also, please note that NBA = No Blacks Allowed because I'm already getting some black cock from my pimp.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure there is a long list of providers (All Races, Sizes, and Shapes) that will see a respectful gentlemen regardless of race. Trust me, there are a lot of black men here on ECCIE and there are a lot of providers (White and Black) who are more than happy to see black men.
Yes, this shit again.

There's no exact science to it. You just gotta bob and weave through the process.

I banged two NBA girls in one weekend once. You just gotta charm them one on one and not worry about what's shown on the surface.
The idea of a list of providers who don't discriminate against our African-American board members sounds like a great idea. A very practical and useful solution to a real problem for some of our members. How in the hell could anybody object to that? And why.
Unfortunately, in some cases it is discrimination. It also by preference in others as someone here put it recently. Putting out such a list would be very time consuming and extensive. And who would monitor it, make updates, changes, etc.?

Providers should just put in their ads. Along with things like:
No one under 30.
No one over 60.
No one over 50 lbs. overweight.
No dicks over 10".
No dicks under 1.4" of dangling death.

Some of you ladies put some of this in the ads. If you don't, us guys will have a shitty time.
The idea of a list of providers who don't discriminate against our African-American board members sounds like a great idea. A very practical and useful solution to a real problem for some of our members. How in the hell could anybody object to that? And why. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I think it would be a good idea BUT there are a group of guys on this board who make it a point to send very nasty and harassing emails to ladies that service AA guys. It has been going on for a few years now.

Some ladies (not me of course) may be afraid to openly be a part of said list for that very reason.
I think it would be a good idea BUT there are a group of guys on this board who make it a point to send very nasty and harassing emails to ladies that service AA guys. It has been going on for a few years now.

Some ladies (not me of course) may be afraid to openly be a part of said list for that very reason. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sad.
I enjoy seeing all races as long as he is respectful, clean and nice.
JJ thanks for the unfortunate truth in your thread. I think this thread has a lot of validity to it! We are NOT beating the proverbial "dead horse" story! The question is who sees Men of color? If 5his thread doesn't apply to you as either a "black Man" or Provider, don't stir the pot! Lol!
I've been described as a "nice black man" before from a provider reference...

...even though I'm actually a nice white man!

Ladies still saw me even with the incorrect race referenced and wondered where my tan had gone when the door opened.

Does that count?

Some ladies (not me of course) may be afraid to openly be a part of said list for that very reason. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sad. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Yes very sad....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=777854&highlight=

Blame this guy and there's many more just like him!
Wow BDS... I remember that guy and seeing his post and how it sounded strange, like a provider could end up in one of those "it puts lotion on its skin" situation with him.

Odd dude...very odd indeed

Yes very sad....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=777854&highlight=

Blame this guy and there's many more just like him! Originally Posted by BDS
Sad and VERY shameful! No provider should be subjected to that!
I see men of every race...because I want to.. I love it and I don't care what anyone thinks about it.
... I'm an educated, clean, well-groomed and well-mannered executive and I do have good references from other providers.

Thanks! Originally Posted by RCcola2021
You sound very nice! So what are you wearing right now? Are you more of a brief or boxer kindof man? Do you like to kiss and be made to feel like the king of the world? Do you like to explore? Tease?

Are you appreciative of a completely wanton woman who just likes you for the type of man that you are, warts and all (figure of speech, by the way)?

I'm in the mood to flirt!

Good luck with your topic. At the very least, you're asking a forthright question and that's appreciated.

Provocatively yours,
Elisabeth