Kitty Lamour

Kitty Lamour is a huge, emphatic, resounding NO!!!! She has no illusion of passion, does not like her head touched and does not follow orders at all. Review soon to come.
Really because I know a few of my regs see her and love her and it probably has to do with you giving her orders I know of someone tried to order me around they would get my 8in heel on his dick show some respect
Really because I know a few of my regs see her and love her and it probably has to do with you giving her orders I know of someone tried to order me around they would get my 8in heel on his dick show some respect Originally Posted by iceskaterg
Pretty big leap in assumptions there, dear. Kitty didn't get all those "No" reviews (second most on the board, by actual count) by accident.

I'm just sayin'....
But, quality of service aside, how were her new digs, BBL1?

And here's another question: what exactly led you to see her in the first place? Did you just completely miss all of her drama threads and overlook all those "No" reviews. Seriously, WHY MAN????? Temporary insanity? An irrational fondness for 'shopped pics?
I understand but still I'm referring to the doesn't follow orders part
lol i guess people love playing with fire but suprised when they get burned
  • 09-27-2013, 08:11 PM
"Doesn't follow orders" sounds like you were trying to force her to do something.

Guess you're lucky iceskaterg wasn't there!
No offense, but should you really be allowed to post negatively about Kitty anymore? It's like someone driving into a hurricane and complaining about getting wet. Really? You knew the risk involved, she does have good reviews, but you also know the other baggage. You brought it into yourself. And now you want to keep beating a dead horse.
You brought it into yourself. And now you want to keep beating a dead horse. Originally Posted by Looking41today
He didn't give himself poor service.

And, yes, EVERY bad experience should be reported. If it's not, some will assume the provider (or hobbyist) has turned over a new leaf.

That said, I still wanna know WTF he was thinkin'. And don't give me that "little head" bullshit, BBL1. The little head can easily overcome any temptation provided by kitty. What the fuck were you thinkin', son? All these gorgeous, hard workin' ladies, and you go that route? Again, WTF?????

But on a friendlier note, thanks on behalf of the real newbs for the most recent warning regarding the provider in question. They might have been the next victims absent your temporary insanity and the ensuing warning once you were shocked back into reality.
LOL, sweet.treat69!!
Ok... I didn't want this to happen... but looks like it did.

First of all I agreed to do a QUICK car date for a BBBJ for 100 Target gift card. When he comes to pick me up he wants an incall. I was having friends over for dinner and wasn't prepared for an incall. I let him in anyways.

I told him that I was uncomfortable with being filmed and I caught him filming me anyways... Mood pretty much ruined.

Then he started saying he wanted it real slow and I wasn't allowed to use my hand at all and he was trying to push my head. I was not enjoying myself at all at this point.

He then said it wasn't what he expected and left.

He then starts texting me saying that he hopes I don't treat all my customers as bad as I treated him. I told him I didn't feel like he had been treated badly and to please not start a bunch of drama here because I cannot afford it. This is where I make a living... my rent isn't paid and I am really struggling financially as it is... I begged him to please consider that and that I didn't know what I had done so wrong. I have worked very hard to please my clients and have had nothing but great reviews for a LONG time now. I DO NOT get complaints on my service... I go out of my way to please. I do not deserve this attack. I am now sick over it and worried half to death that now I won't be able to make a living and lose everything I have worked so hard to attain in the last couple of months. This is wrong and it is not fair.

Thank you Iceskater. Ladies if you see this guy make sure that he doesn't film you without your permission like he did to me.
Call it calling the shots, taking orders, doing what I ask ect. There is nothing wrong with that in my eyes. If I say I want doggy, I want doggy. If I say will you suck on it again, thats what I expect a lady should.

After all, I am paying for my fantasy, not the ladies.
Eccienewbie you are so wrong... and so quick to judge without knowing the facts. What did I ever do to you?

He is not telling the whole story and he is devastating my entire life. The last thing I need is more drama or more guys to be turned against me. I am literally scared to death that I won't be able to meet my financial obligations now and that I will go back under. I am crying and literally feel stabbed in the back. What this guy did here was wrong. I am barely scraping by as it is... Now someone just has the power to say anything and people are so quick to judge they will just allow my entire life to be ruined.

Thanks a lot BigButtLover1 that was real cool of you. I hope you can live with yourself.
So it's A-ok to film a provider without her permission??? And that makes me the bad guy because I didn't just grin and bear it?