The official Steak and BJ Day (March 14) thread

Okay, this has been mentioned in the Valentine's Day threads, but it needs a thread of its own.

What really needs to happen is that, since a lot of guys but relatively few women know about this, we need to figure out how to spread the word amongst the fairer sex. I encourage the providers here to try and figure out a way to spread the word to their civilian friends, in the hopes that it will spread from there.

http://www.steakandbj.org/
Jarvis, which tasted better? Her or the steak?
Gotta say that is a strategically placed mirror!
Originally Posted by Jarvis
Jarvis, which tasted better? Her or the steak?
Gotta say that is a strategically placed mirror! Originally Posted by Prolongus

Ahh Prolongus,

I'm afraid you are mistaken. I think that pic was a beer commercial. Goes well with a piece of nice home cooked steak.

I think the girl just got in the shot.
  • Stag
  • 02-20-2014, 12:56 PM
This Valentine's just past, I actually tried to finagle my way into the first marital intercourse of 2014. (Yeah, that's why I hobby.) I even went so far as to stock up the wine rack, order chocolate covered strawberries delivered to her at work, place large bouquets of flowers both at the dining table AND at the front entry-way table, her favorite romantic music on the old Victrola -- and at the last minute she decides to invite another couple (the wife of that couple being definitely NOT menage a quatre material) to join us for dinner. Before they got there, I doubled the recipe, ditched the extra flowers and swapped the music for some Meatloaf "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights." Figured that would piss her off.

To help hide my frustration, I made a reference at the dinner table to how Valentine's Day was just a chick holiday anyway, and that guys didn't care about it at all. The lovely Mrs. Stag protested -- "look at all you did - surely that's not true." I of course insisted it was true, and suggested instead that the ONLY male holiday is Steak and Blowjob Day. Both women protested violently that I had just made this up, but the other husband sheepishly admitted that he had heard about it, too. I had to Google the web site and show it to Mrs. Stag to prove it was true.

To which she replied, "Well, that's ONE holiday we won't be needing to celebrate. That's disgusting."

Apparently, she doesn't like steak.

Nevertheless, for March 14, I'm planning a lunch trip to Fogo De Chao and a session at Relax2013. By fuck, SOMEBODY's going to be celebrating that goddamn holiday!
I be more then happy to help make March 14th a great holiday for all.....
Simply amazing!
Originally Posted by Jarvis
It took a minute to figure out what I was looking at. But that is funny.

Put it on a Hallmark card.
It's about time there was a holiday for men !!!

Damn, what a great idea.

Can't wait to read some of the ads for that day.

I would be in favor of a month long celebration

I like my rib eye medium rare, and a woman that doesn't come up for air.

Anybody else notice the audacity of that lady not keeping one arm up in the air so she can hold the poor fellows beer for him while she taking care of him on his special day?
This Valentine's just past, I actually tried to finagle my way into the first marital intercourse of 2014. (Yeah, that's why I hobby.) I even went so far as to stock up the wine rack, order chocolate covered strawberries delivered to her at work, place large bouquets of flowers both at the dining table AND at the front entry-way table, her favorite romantic music on the old Victrola -- and at the last minute she decides to invite another couple (the wife of that couple being definitely NOT menage a quatre material) to join us for dinner. Before they got there, I doubled the recipe, ditched the extra flowers and swapped the music for some Meatloaf "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights." Figured that would piss her off.

To help hide my frustration, I made a reference at the dinner table to how Valentine's Day was just a chick holiday anyway, and that guys didn't care about it at all. The lovely Mrs. Stag protested -- "look at all you did - surely that's not true." I of course insisted it was true, and suggested instead that the ONLY male holiday is Steak and Blowjob Day. Both women protested violently that I had just made this up, but the other husband sheepishly admitted that he had heard about it, too. I had to Google the web site and show it to Mrs. Stag to prove it was true.

To which she replied, "Well, that's ONE holiday we won't be needing to celebrate. That's disgusting."

Apparently, she doesn't like steak.

Nevertheless, for March 14, I'm planning a lunch trip to Fogo De Chao and a session at Relax2013. By fuck, SOMEBODY's going to be celebrating that goddamn holiday! Originally Posted by Stag
Thanks for the funny story, Stag. I can totally relate.

I too was hopeful on V-Day. It had been about a month since my last coitus with the SO, and I had pulled out all the proven tricks that day. Anyway, I get home - excited - and went to the restroom to take a leak. And what do I see in the waste basket......?...two used tampons and wrappers

DAMNIT!!!!

3/14 Capital Grille and Relax2013
Okay, this has been mentioned in the Valentine's Day threads, but it needs a thread of its own.

What really needs to happen is that, since a lot of guys but relatively few women know about this, we need to figure out how to spread the word amongst the fairer sex. I encourage the providers here to try and figure out a way to spread the word to their civilian friends, in the hopes that it will spread from there.

http://www.steakandbj.org/ Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

I don't want to compete with my civilian friends for sucking dick and cooking steaks. After-all, I am the "professional" cock-sucker around here! *sarcasm*

But otherwise, this a great thread! I believe that any gentlemen who took the time to buy roses, candy, bears, or other gifts on valentines day should get a wonderful March 14th.

In fact, I have already opened up a thread for BJ tips and advice on cooking or grilling steaks.

Feel free to add!
  • Stag
  • 02-24-2014, 09:39 AM
I like my rib eye medium rare, and a woman that doesn't come up for air.
Thanks, TripleDicker -- that's some eloquent poetry right there!
Japan has a national penis day. 3/15. Its listed as my favorite holiday in my showcase. Lol