Questions about a shared incall

Hey everybody, I saw a provider this evening who I've seen a couple times now. She wasn't set up in a hotel, but a private residential incall, which she's renting for a few days. The people who own the residence are wanting to rent it out monthly. The provider brought it to my attention that she would be willing to rent it out monthly and also have other traveling providers use the incall as well. Of course there would be guidelines. This provider is not local but comes to longview often. It could be used to bring more providers to the area who aren't familiar with hotels in the area and are wanting a more private setting.

Providers, would you prefer a private residential incall in longview when you're passing thru? No restriction on time to check in, like a hotel.

Gentlemen, would you be willing to see a traveling provider in a private setting at any time during the day, vs after hotel check in time?

Like I said, there would be guidelines and when the provider is out of town, is when I would step in, since I'm local to the area, and make the incall available.

It's in early stages, we thought it would be a good idea. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me and to setup communication with this provider who wants to share the incall.

Thanks.
  • tdl
  • 06-05-2016, 05:36 AM
I prefer a private residence to having to make the trek past a hotel front desk. But you then have to consider neighbors. Be careful in this situation. If you are involved in the setup, I can easily see where you could be in a bind if LE ever got involved, especially if it was one of the joint federal/local busts that have gone down recently.
Redcat sounds like you're thinking with little head, sounds way to close to a human trafficking charge if things go wrong.
I personally like providers who have private incalls but this situation with you and the other provider I don't think it's a good idea, bro. Like the others said, this could be a really bad predicament for you to be caught up in, if LE gets involved.
  • GMTA
  • 06-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Yes I agree bad ideal to share any problems goes right back to the leaser .
Pros and cons for all parties..me personally i prefer a hotel over private residence...privacy, easy to find and easy to access. Jmo
Mr Red,
I like your idea but of course the pitfalls are there as mentioned by our hobby buddies.
If you your lady friend puts rental in her name and you fund her cash or trade it might work. Email me if you need a masseur for your ladies and photographer? LOL
Good luck on your new "businasty" venture!
Will you be putting new spinning "22's" on soon!
Sorry could not resist messing with you!
Be safe and good hunting and finding!
TNC
Hey Red, I may be interested. Pm me the details.
I agree, also you can't blame neighbors with families, have read about neighbors writing down license plates and sending letters to the vehicle owner's address, then sharing the same with LE. Give me a back parking lot with outside door to motel room any day.