Name: Amanda
Phone: 5852155670
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...f/521149905843
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Greece/City area
Activities: Polite chit chat, Breast Play, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long (mid back) blonde hair with blue highlights. Had it curly so it looked a little shorter
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - Taller girl, about 5'8". Deff a small to mid bbw size girl but carries it well and looks great in lingerie. Huge breasts, at least DD maybe larger. Firm and perky as evidence of her age. Some nice tattoos and facial piercing's (lips). Deff has a alternative/punk look to her. The blonde and blue hair goes nice for her style
Recommendation: - Yes
How can you even say Greece area. She is in the city. Closer to the getto. South of 104 . you got me excited about seeing someone in Greece
She’s cool. No worries with her. She is a thick girl. Little bigger then I like but very friendly and accommodating.
I’m sorry but this girl looks nothing like her heavily filtered photos. While she may be nice, her incall is horrible. The filthy toilet was not working when I saw her and there was no TP or clean cloth to even think of using in this sty. She is covered in terrible tats and her ass smelled like she had just taken a dump. Average CBJ before she offered her twat only in K9 when I got the whiff. Had the nerve to ask for a tip. I typically don’t rail on providers but YMMV and the overall package isn’t worth the wager of YMMV.
Thanks for the info R B Honest guys like you save the rest of us from having a bad experience
I’m sorry but this girl looks nothing like her heavily filtered photos. While she may be nice, her incall is horrible. The filthy toilet was not working when I saw her and there was no TP or clean cloth to even think of using in this sty. She is covered in terrible tats and her ass smelled like she had just taken a dump. Average CBJ before she offered her twat only in K9 when I got the whiff. Had the nerve to ask for a tip. I typically don’t rail on providers but YMMV and the overall package isn’t worth the wager of YMMV. Originally Posted by RangerBill
If she streaked the sheets, will she blame the guys ????
" I take pride in my hygiene and appearance" Maybe not so much the case
last time I saw her near the RTS bus station in Rochester, she was very pretty, but kind of loose and her tits were big, but kinda sloppy and hangers
Did she get a boob job?
The review said perky and firm, not what I experienced, at least back about 3 years ago
I’m sorry but this girl looks nothing like her heavily filtered photos. While she may be nice, her incall is horrible. The filthy toilet was not working when I saw her and there was no TP or clean cloth to even think of using in this sty. She is covered in terrible tats and her ass smelled like she had just taken a dump. Average CBJ before she offered her twat only in K9 when I got the whiff. Had the nerve to ask for a tip. I typically don’t rail on providers but YMMV and the overall package isn’t worth the wager of YMMV. Originally Posted by RangerBill
Thanks for being honest. If he is lying about Greece border then I am sure the rest of the review is bogus. I understand that reviews are opinions but borders are a fact. She is not even close to Greece.
Thanks for wasting my time.