ranking up status??

Hey peeps ive been on here for a few months still figuring things out, how do u gain momentum an/or ranking on here? Whats the requirements?
You already list as verified...why would want to go backward?
I do not know the thresholds but think the gaining is tied to hot threads and post count but you are already at the top of the hierarchy for your trade.

You can use the user cp on the left side if you want to jazz up your title like me
You need at least 34 charisma, 28 dexterity, and 1500 XP. Level 5 blacksmithing also helps.
Taylor, you are verified with a cute showcase and have several reviews. I don't know of any ranking system. Just lay back and enjoy the ride.

You may want to add a photo as your avatar.

omakase is just trying to make you think it's hard. :-)
She did kind of make it sound like a video game, that shit was right on omakase.

The most important thing be safe and have fun.

And keep plenty of potions handy.
Worship every cock and everything else will fall in place, but get this status/ranking shit outta your head.
Build a huge stockpile of atomic warheads. No one will mess with you then
Be yourself.....
1. Many providers have ads on their sig line.
2. Be active on the boards and chats. Be thoughtful, but stay middle of the road.
3. Hook up with a couple of the well established reviewers. They carry instant credibility. See reviewers with 100+ reviews.
4. Consistent service. Nothing better than positive reviews.
5. Sounds like you're based out of hotels in an area not particularly popular. Think of getting or sharing a decent incall, perhaps on the 820 / beach area, Addison, or 75. They seem popular.
6. Consider the risk / rewards of expanded service. I don't blame you for what you're comfortable with or what you're willing to do. But a large percentage of guys will cross you out just on CBJ (I'm not one of them, but many will). Don't see DFK, many will cross you out for that (I would), is DATY on the menu? Another popular menu item.
7. Consider getting P411. I don't have it, many do. I like going there because you can see the menu available there (or put it in your showcase).
8. Post an ad once a week in each of the three available places. Get your name out there.
9. Your background checks are weird. I am not sending pics of my body to prove I'm not LE. Contact other providers to vouch potential clients.
10. It seems that you up charge for services and no MSOG. Up charging for Greek is OK, everything else is not common here and guys frown on it. Makes you seem very BP, which is looked down on. Your rate is relatively low and I think you're quite attractive and could be successful here. If you expanded services, offered MSOG (half of us can't do that anyway), perhaps you could bump your rate up a bit (but not with the limited menu).

Just my thoughts from looking at the boards. I am by no means an expert, just trying to be helpful.

I like your pics. That's a plus. You seem like a nice enough girl, too.
Thanks for the advice you guys!(;
Great - nice Avitar - you are a hottie - good luck! Looking had great advice - and ManSlut's was good too
Thanks babe ur super sweet(;
Just give consistently great customer service. If that is ONE customer per day or 20 per day. PERIOD. If you can't do GREAT customer service then don't do the date.
Thanks babe
Why would anyone want ranck on a SHMB?