State: Pennsylvania
Address: Long run rd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Knockout. Prob 5’6 decent ass. Nice c tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Uh.... so? You said protocol in the subject line, do you have plans to type anything about it? The common form information tells us NOTHING.

I've thought of going to Kyoto and hopefully finding someone there to deliver some good blowjobs to me, but I have not done it yet. I presume I'd have to go a few times first to build up a reputation, but threads like this, that speak of protocol and then tell us NOTHING are not helpful.
Stop being a lazy asshole and either type a review or pay for premium and then you'd be able to read what you're looking for in the Rest of Story, Housekeydoor.
Uh.... so? You said protocol in the subject line, do you have plans to type anything about it? The common form information tells us NOTHING.

I've thought of going to Kyoto and hopefully finding someone there to deliver some good blowjobs to me, but I have not done it yet. I presume I'd have to go a few times first to build up a reputation, but threads like this, that speak of protocol and then tell us NOTHING are not helpful. Originally Posted by housekeydoor
Nothing to see here, officer. Move along