Encounter: BB Took Her DD's to Four Seasons for a Romper Room Russian Rendez-vous

Date: 8-29-2023
Name: BB
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut Hill near 35-E
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: D-Town usually... DD -Town tonight
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FK, Breast Play (with Russian), BBBJ, DATY, Table Shower Body Sliding, TUMA, CG, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, maybe 5'2'', weight proportional, DD Cups, Nice-looking MILF, Beaming Expression
Recommendation: Yes
TUMA is awesome! Sounds like she is the best at it and I will have to try her! Great review, as always Chung.
Is this the same as bibi at michiko?
Nice review Chung.
Is this the same as bibi at michiko? Originally Posted by Reggie163
Was she ever POA. This bb is giving me honey flashbacks
BBs a butterface. Hard pass.
Sliding in between her tits feels great
TUMA is awesome! Sounds like she is the best at it and I will have to try her! Great review, as always Chung. Originally Posted by Don Añejo
Thanks Don!

Is this the same as bibi at michiko? Originally Posted by Reggie163
Same. But no longer at Michiko.

Nice review Chung. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Thanks CSB!

Was she ever POA. This bb is giving me honey flashbacks Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
Yes, your Honey flashbacks are real!

Sliding in between her tits feels great Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Doesn't it though? I remember when BB was Honey, at Pearls, and began Russian. It was amazing, and I remember thinking Honey (BB) was the only girl in AMPville who could use what she used, 'cause nobody else had what she had to use!
Originally Posted by Youngmulla
Good question.

Fake or not, if you slide your dick in between they feel nice either way
  • jkk
  • 09-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Met BB at 21. She was awesome. BB and mama told me that certain individual with multiple handles like CT and Darkloveasian can’t see her at 21 and write review of her because pimping girls from michiko and 4 seasons. Good for 21 for blocking pimp dicks.
  • jkk
  • 09-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Just got a message that someone (pimp) will not pay to see BB or any k-girls. Entitlement.
  • jkk
  • 09-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Just got another info that the pimp used to write review with pictures here as the famous Bobby man beside having Darkloveasian handle.
Just got another info that the pimp used to write review with pictures here as the famous Bobby man beside having Darkloveasian handle. Originally Posted by jkk

Are you on Fentanyl?