Would you're Heisman vote go to Janeis Winston?

Charges on sexual assault have been dropped today. Seems like he's the front runner for the Heisman Trophy. I think he's the best QB in college ball. If I had a vote, I would vote for him. Would you?
yes.........when are we doing lunch you prick?
yes.........when are we doing lunch you prick? Originally Posted by chizzy
I say we come down your way and smoke some cigars. JW can bring some Bud Murphy's pizza. Your thoughts if any?
Makes sense...
I say we come down your way and smoke some cigars. JW can bring some Bud Murphy's pizza. Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino

whenever your ready give a call, maybe stig will get his ass down here also
whenever your ready give a call, maybe stig will get his ass down here also Originally Posted by chizzy
Maybe the Texas bois will show up. They would be good for a few laughs. This way we could meet the imposter that is posing as me.
I was just hoping to get a free boat ride on the lake, bambino!

Believe me ... NOBODY will mistake me for you!

LMAO!
I was just hoping to get a free boat ride on the lake, bambino!

Believe me ... NOBODY will mistake me for you!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll say. You're the splash day coordinator. Everybody knows you. You wouldn't last long at Chizzy's cigar joint.
I'll say. You're the splash day coordinator. Everybody knows you. You wouldn't last long at Chizzy's cigar joint. Originally Posted by bambino
What would happen to me there, Bambino? Public place, right?

If I showed up with a box of Saint Luis Rey robustos I'm guessing I'd get the seat of honor.
If I showed up with a box of Saint Luis Rey robustos I'm guessing I'd get the seat of honor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That depends entirely on what country that box of SLRs came from. You might get laughed out of the joint.
That depends entirely on what country that box of SLRs came from. You might get laughed out of the joint. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Stig, judging him by his avatars, the cigars would be counterfeit.
I would vote for him. Would you? Originally Posted by bambino
no
That depends entirely on what country that box of SLRs came from. You might get laughed out of the joint. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I'd bring the real thing, and most of your pals probably wouldn't ever have had one.

I always preferred the Habanos SLRs over most of the fuller bodied Cubans, though Bolivars were my second faves. SLRs have a more distinct taste than any if the others, IMHO, and the prettiest, smoothest wrapper ever. Box pressed. Really good with a glass of rum or tequila. Just my favorite. Everybody has theirs.

If you can find a box of Miami rolled LCG's, you'd be smoking my non-Cuban faves. Haven't seen those in years. But they were mighty tasty too.

We ought be be able to get the Habanos brands here pretty soon, eh? I never trusted trust the ones in Mexico.

Laugh away, boys.
I'd bring the real thing, and most of your pals probably wouldn't ever have had one.

I always preferred the Habanos SLRs over most of the fuller bodied Cubans, though Bolivars were my second faves. SLRs have a more distinct taste than any if the others, IMHO, and the prettiest, smoothest wrapper ever. Box pressed. Really good with a glass of rum or tequila. Just my favorite. Everybody has theirs.

If you can find a box of Miami rolled LCG's, you'd be smoking my non-Cuban faves. Haven't seen those in years. But they were mighty tasty too.

We ought be be able to get the Habanos brands here pretty soon, eh? I never trusted trust the ones in Mexico.

Laugh away, boys. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

houston has a great small chain of cigar shops there called serious cigars

fantastic selection of smokes, nice place to kick back. the owner is a class act too and his prices pretty good
I'd bring the real thing, and most of your pals probably wouldn't ever have had one. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, you think you're the only guy around here who has smoked and can appreciate a good cigar? Whatever.