University of Texas football?

Wow, how far they have fallen. So much money and prestige, they can't beat Baylor when it counts. How does a small Baptist school get more explosive athletes than UT? In godforsaken Waco? Maybe Ysswipe has something to do with it. He's prolly Mack Brown. Ysswipe has many identities and can fuck up a one car funeral. It's the only reason I can think of. He says he lives in Austin, he has to be bad karma. It's the only viable reason why the Longhorns stink.
Makes perfect sense.
Makes perfect sense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It does, doesn't it? They suck, and the Texans suck, you're a fan. You live in Austin, 3rd generation Houston guy. Just connecting the dots. You're not a good person to have around.
Ouch
  • CJ7
  • 12-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Wow, how far they have fallen. So much money and prestige, they can't beat Baylor when it counts. How does a small Baptist school get more explosive athletes than UT? In godforsaken Waco? Maybe Ysswipe has something to do with it. He's prolly Mack Brown. Ysswipe has many identities and can fuck up a one car funeral. It's the only reason I can think of. He says he lives in Austin, he has to be bad karma. It's the only viable reason why the Longhorns stink. Originally Posted by bambino

like when Pitt had Dorsett and went undefeated, then fell off the charts?

like when Pitt had Dorsett and went undefeated, then fell off the charts? Originally Posted by CJ7
No, Jackie Sherill then went 33/2. A&M then gave him the richest college contract at the time. BTW, what ever happened to SMU?
Why do you think you're knowledgeable enough to talk smack about Texas football?

What are you trying to accomplish with that? Records don't lie. 7-4 is a shittty record for UT but better than they deserve.

So what's your point?

You think I'm lying awake at night crying over spilt fuck? BTW -- how did Jackie Sherrill do at A&M? LMAO!

LMAO, Bambino. SMU? LMAO!
Why do you think you're knowledgeable enough to talk smack about Texas football?

What are you trying to accomplish with that? Records don't lie. 7-4 is a shittty record for UT but better than they deserve.

So what's your point?

You think I'm lying awake at night crying over spilt fuck? BTW -- how did Jackie Sherrill do at A&M? LMAO!

LMAO, Bambino. SMU? LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's the point Ysswipe, He was great at Pitt and A&M, the dumb fucks that they are, paid him millions to lose. But he would be better than Mack Brown.Gary Kubiak too.
No. Sherrill wasn't great at A&M. Pitt was a piss poor measuring stick for a major college program. Please show how Jackie Sherrill did ANYTHING positive for the sheep lovers.

I suppose you consider PSU a major college program, too...

LMAO!

PS -- Nice avatar, chunky!
No. Sherrill wasn't great at A&M. Pitt was a piss poor measuring stick for a major college program. Please show how Jackie Sherrill did ANYTHING positive for the sheep lovers.

I suppose you consider PSU a major college program, too...

LMAO!

PS -- Nice avatar, chunky! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course you missed the point again. You must of been sleepy. I forget who posted that Pitt declined after Dorset, not so. Sherrill kept Pitt a nationally prominent program. So much so that A&M offered him the richest contract in college athletics at the time. That's the point. Pitt stayed at a high level thru the 80's while Sherill failed miserably at A&M and later Miis State. Were you the bull that he cut the nuts off of? I'm no fan of Penn State, their fans are as obnoxious and delusional as you are. You would fit right in, especially after recent events at PSU. But the fact of the matter is, PSU was a nationally prominent program. And in the 80's the Pitt/PSU game was amongst the best in the country. There where more future NFL players on the field during those games than anywhere in the country. BTW, Bill OBrien is a fantastic coach and would be a great choice for the Texans. Book it.
Must of...
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm curious as to why the 1st grade spelling bee champion from Pitt is so freakin' concerned with Texas football ?

any ideas?
What is more curious is that a so-called adult would be following who and who is not a first grade spelling champion in a thread about football in an adult forum.
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 04:10 PM
What is more curious is that a so-called adult would be following who and who is not a first grade spelling champion in a thread about football in an adult forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

and here you are.
and here you are. Originally Posted by CJ7
Point of fact, it was "CJ7's concern for first grade spelling champions" that prompted the remark -- not a concern for "first grade spelling champions".