Going low?

Ok, Gronk is another poor Basterd that had his ACL torn by a low tackle. I don't think it was intentional, but Gronk is done this year. ACL injuries are up this year, 40 to this point in the season compared to 32 for the season last year. Another example of unitended consequences. As a defensive player, you really have no choice but to go low. So, know we'll have more crippled ex NFL players than concussed ones. I've had a few concussions playing, they're not pleasant. Never had an ACL blown out. I'm sure most players would rather have their bell rung than tear their knee ligaments. Another point, these low hits are not penalized or fined, there will be more. The NFL will be flag football soon.

Your thoughts if any?
well ...

OH! You said FLAG!

Never mind...
Ok, Gronk is another poor Basterd that had his ACL torn by a low tackle. I don't think it was intentional, but Gronk is done this year.
Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
The Pasties will never again win anything meaningful, its

THE CURSE OF THE MANGINO!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuckin Mangino. Maybe Ysswipe will steal his avatar.
  • CJ7
  • 12-10-2013, 01:41 PM
I remember when the league passed " in the grasp" for QB's

Lambert wanted to know when they would be wearing dresses ..
I remember when the league passed " in the grasp" for QB's

Lambert wanted to know when they would be wearing dresses ..
Originally Posted by CJ7

well they might as well be wearing them now.............. brady and peyton wouldnt have last a full season back in the 70's
Peyton cant last a full season now. And Tammy Brady couldnt either except if defenders even look at her cross they get flagged and fined