First time in Dallas.

I am visiting for the first time, so I am just stopping by to introduce myself and say "Hi"!

What part of town is safe and convenient for locals?
Uptown, shops at legacy in Plano, galleria, Addison has always been good to me as well.

Enjoy Dallas and all the events we got goin on this weekend
Hi.

Most anywhere north of downtown Dallas is pretty safe and convenient. Galleria area is pretty popular.
  • hrlee
  • 06-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Wow...see you soon
The Guys who said ''North Dallas'' seemed to forget you asked about convenient. It is safe, but inconvenient for many. North Arlington is more convenient, and safe enough.
The Guys who said ''North Dallas'' seemed to forget you asked about convenient. It is safe, but inconvenient for many. North Arlington is more convenient, and safe enough. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

North Arlington isn't particularly convenient for Dallas locals. It's not even in the same county. .
Uptown. Safe and convenient.

Deep Elum. Convenient and moderately safe.
Sage, Welcome to Dallas!!!
Thanks for the feedback guys, I am excited for my visit!
The Guys who said ''North Dallas'' seemed to forget you asked about convenient. It is safe, but inconvenient for many. North Arlington is more convenient, and safe enough. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And you can take in a baseball game, go to Six Flags, and sit outside at Hurtados eating tasty Texicue while drinking an ice cold beer.

Who could ask for a better weekend?
I have finally arrived and I am ready to have some fun!
Welcome Sage!
Hotels with parking are convenient. Driving somewhere isn’t that bad…but if you have to try to find parking that can be inconvenient.
  • BLM69
  • 06-08-2023, 12:39 PM
Uptown. Safe and convenient.

Deep Elum. Convenient and moderately safe. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
The same Deep Elum where all the shootings and murders happen? It can be dangerous anywhere when dealing with illegal activities where fast $ comes into play
Looks like she settled on the ever-popular Galleria area for her stay here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...llas-June-8-10

Chung, I’m afraid we were unsuccessful in our attempts to sell the lass on the charms of AgTown.