Cringe selfie photos with a messy room

Does it ever make you cringe when you are looking for a new provider and see you a selfie with a dirty messy room? For me, it’s a big turn off because it show me that hygiene is not important and other crap that comes along with it.
Just the ones with a turd floating in the toilet in the shot
There was a gal a few years back who didn't realize the bottom of her feet were almost black with dirt and posted her nakey pics in ads. Pretty gal but many made notice of her dirty feet.
I hate the ones where you can see the toilet lol
I hate the ones where you can see the toilet lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

https://www.shugarecords.com/product...oprockfolkrock
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Dirty feet is bad, if she can't wash her feet, she's not washing her pussy or ass
https://www.shugarecords.com/product...oprockfolkrock Originally Posted by Chung Tran
your cultural and musical references slay me!!!
thanks for your deep memory.
(you dont have to say you just plug a phrase into google and choose something)
  • Busty
  • 06-06-2023, 10:51 AM
The picture where the bf/pimp is in the background with his reflection in bedroom mirror
  • JROD
  • 06-06-2023, 11:06 AM
I always consider the pictures in the ad to be the best of the best that she could come up with.
In other words, I expect things to be worse when I get there…..
If the place was a wreck in the pictures, I expect it to be worse when I get there….
I always consider the pictures in the ad to be the best of the best that she could come up with.
If the place was a wreck in the pictures, I expect it to be worse when I get there…. Originally Posted by JROD
Absolutely, if that's what they are showing you...you can only imagine what they are choosing not to show
If the place was a wreck in the pictures, I expect it to be worse when I get there…. Originally Posted by JROD
That’s so TRUE! LOL. I met BeccaBaby at her small Incall apartment in Denton with a pile of clothes in the corner, a mountain of dirty dishes, trash in the living room, and with two dogs roaming around and a cat. Also, 420 butts in an ashtray.

After the encounter, I tell myself…. WHY?!?!?, as I’m leaving the parking lot.
Just the ones with a turd floating in the toilet in the shot Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Deal breaker. If she's too lazy to flush her poop, what kinda conditions might her lady parts be in?
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2023, 02:54 PM
This is why them glamour pics from the 90s scare me, if they don't look attractive on those, chances are you'll discover the trailer trash tattoos in person 🤮
Just the ones with a turd floating in the toilet in the shot Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
You owe me a keyboard - I just spewed coffee when you reminded me of that classic. Pardon the phrase "you can't make this shit up"
Does it ever make you cringe when you are looking for a new provider and see you a selfie with a dirty messy room? For me, it’s a big turn off because it show me that hygiene is not important and other crap that comes along with it. Originally Posted by Joddxxx