One Of Those Days

I didn't get stood up or anything, but man did I have a day of misadventures.

Provider #1: Just got yelled at by a provider. This was because she assumed outcall without me indicating that and when I tried to rectify this by offering a later time for her to make incall arrangements, she said I was making her uncomfortable and proceeded to yell at me, becoming angrier when I called it off.

Provider #2: Only accepts something called Cash Paks that you apparently get at Kum & Go. So I went and asked for that and they gave me what I later realized was a money order.

Provider #3: Works with another provider who mostly answers the phone. Something about needing some time to arrange a babysitter was said and I called back an hour later, at which point I was told she was busy.

Many other providers simply never answered my calls or texts.

Some days you just can't catch a break, despite being willing to go up to 250 on the donation rate.
Sorry to hear you had a crappy day..it will get better eventually
  • katee
  • 11-17-2014, 11:27 AM
The good news..... A bad day is only 24 hrs... then you get a clean slate.
What you speak of is sometimes common, depending on the individual providers that you choose.
Seems to me that I've been reading many reviews from you, so it looks like you have been enjoying the hobby, maybe yesterday was just the universe telling you to take a break for a day!
Better luck today!
Keep rockin..it will get better!!